undercover admins

speak and you will be heard!

brokeNsekseH

Re: undercover admins

Post by brokeNsekseH » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 am

care bear wrote:i would like to make a complaint about undercover admins
i understand going undercover to ban someone for hacking, or catch them cussing
but ALWAYS being undercover? thats not cool
im banned from gungame til tomorrow, inter is empty, so i go to beginners to just shoot some people up
and actually, some people asked for help, i helped them. i went 20-9 and was gona leave right then, but didnt even have a chance to blink. i was kicked and banned by an undercover admin, and yet, djremixboi was 15-3 and he stays? thats not cool yo
so yah, i think there should be the old rule where 3 stars cant go undercover, cuz apparently they abuse it. now, if it was a 4 star, then sorry. but yeah.
thank you

Basically Carebear is saying "WAHHH I WAS CAUGHT BY AN UNDERCOVER ADMIN WAHHH, THATS SOO CHEETS"

If I missed anything carebear, please correct me.

I always love watching the undercover Cop cars on the highway pulling people over. People get careless when they know people are not watching them. Some more than others. Carebear obviously has a problem with obeying all of the rules when there is no admin present, he was banned at Fury for 1 month for swearing and cussing a player out when no admins were present.
http://furyclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=575

care bear

Post by care bear » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 pm

broken, no joking at all, dislike you so much. like, i really do.
just making that point
because, yes i know the rules, and yeah. i told them no cussing, the actual person who WAS on my account for a little bit. but drunk friends dont listen. that's my excuse for that.
im guessing you dont wana get owned by me anymore, thats why you dislike me so much or something
so thank you for "helping" me. dont even know why you needed to post that here
donkey

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:46 pm

care bear wrote:broken, no joking at all, dislike you so much. like, i really do.
just making that point
because, yes i know the rules, and yeah. i told them no cussing, the actual person who WAS on my account for a little bit. but drunk friends dont listen. that's my excuse for that.
im guessing you dont wana get owned by me anymore, thats why you dislike me so much or something
so thank you for "helping" me. dont even know why you needed to post that here
donkey

Calling people names is not going to help you at all carebear.

Locked.

Return to “Complaint Department!”