Exotic was given a level 161.

XP saved and additional levels to come

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Exotic was given a level 161.

Post by sammy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 am

1963 wrote:and today i was kicked from the diablo mod server for responding to a guy asking how exotic got to level 161 with "he was leveled to 161 so he could "test" (LOL)"

meanwhile in the exact same game a hacker was busy ruining peoples gameplay but neither orange chicken nor exotic would do anything because they were too busy giving me warnings for things that aren't against the rules, like requesting admin assistance to ban a hacker or check a demo and comment on it if they need additional proof. really wish there were more admins that would take action against the things that actually ruin the server (hacking) rather than just swearing.
seems to me that you should post this here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

xellas84

Re: Exotic was given a level 161.

Post by xellas84 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

Just an FYI, Exotic, if you really want to test things like this, you can PM or message me on Steam and I'll hop into the test server and give you 161 there. That should suffice for testing purposes, without generating undue drama in the main server.

Return to “#8 Diablo II(xp saved) ------------------------108.181.1.219:27022”