CHRISTMAS!!!11!!!!!!

life is more than just cs!

Emo_Ish_ME!

CHRISTMAS!!!11!!!!!!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:01 am

Ok depending on your religion and if you practice Christmas or not.
~Post Here~

Anyhow I'm celebrating Christmas! and i've been busy busy busy!!!!!!!

My Family *growls* won't just accept cards again this year. so i'm going out and finding gifts for each and every one of them. *Growls even more and kicks the ground*...I'd rather be getting my teeth pried out with a pitchfork than having to deal with all the Mess that comes with holiday shopping....A Lady old enough to be my mother gave me googly eyes to get me to give her something i had picked up at a store, *Aka: Last item of the flipping shelf* doesn't make it any less creepy and affirms my belief that holidays drive people insane.

But i still love the holiday to death!

from the hints i left my family ~Aka: i hopefully won't be getting socks this year....again....i'll be getting an X-box360 and Fable 2, and or i'll be getting a few more titles for my ps3....otherwise i'll have to go out and buy them for myself. But all in all getting things is awesome...buying them for someone else not so much.....I almost got ran over by a cart at walmart.....it was horrifying.

~Emo Out
<3 Snowflake your the best <3

Rhino

Re: CHRISTMAS!!!11!!!!!!

Post by Rhino » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Luckily, I finished my shopping a few weeks ago. Still need to finish the Christmas cards, though, and put the tree up this weekend. Tomorrow, probably.

I'm surprised how many people are still out shopping. This Christmas has burned a deeper hole in my pocket than previous years, but it's all about giving, right?

My relatives need to stop having children.
Image Image

Phez

Post by Phez » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:33 pm

I hate the holidays... bahh humbug.

PrinJess

Post by PrinJess » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I love Christmas. I wish everybody else did. Bleh, people getting trampled and killed because of a line at the mall...What ever happened to just being with family? Bleh.
Mrs. PrinJess **** (I'm back, w00t!)

WillT

Post by WillT » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:25 pm

havent done anything yet i was lazy ill do it this weekend
WillT ich bin eine schlechte mutti Bumser!

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 am

BAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

oh oops, i meant Deck the Halls!

XDDDD

anyhow it's like 10days till christmas, might get to spend it with my Dad this year, *crosses fingers* anyhow i'll be starting a christmas thread for pics or if someone has one up already. I've just been really busy with decorating the house and wrapping gifts and sending them. gah sometimes i hate the holidays because it detracts from other aspects of my life.....my CS life has been non-existent since like the end of thanksgiving....AAANNNNDDDD ITTTTT BLOWWWWWSSSS!!!!!!

but hopefully i'm not the only one that's been busy, so i'm not the only one to feel the pinch of the gaming squeeze of time.
but then again sometime this weekend maybe clock 10-12hrs a day starting Friday :D i've got some time off. ^_^;;

So i'll be spending it on the servers....heck i'll be spending it on the game period.

~Emo out
<3 Snowflake your the best <3

Return to “Holidays!”