*eXpLoSiVe!
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:348179
Reason: disrespectful
Ban Length: 7 days, 2 hours
Unban Time: 1:38:47 7/19/2009

Belcross

Re: *eXpLoSiVe! STEAM_0:0:348179

Post by Belcross » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 am

I don't care if whoever was owning you got the gun by a glitch or through rtd, you know that calling names will get you banned... you're not new here.

There is this announcement that appears every 60 secs, it says "Be nice or be gone"

If someone is exploiting a glitch constantly simply record a demo and report it here, no need to call other people names.

eXpLoSiVe

Post by eXpLoSiVe » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 am

*pasted from the other thread as requested to dispute in this one;

On a side note... I was not warned prior to being banned, nor have I ever been warned on the server by an admin. I'm assuming "amber alert" was Belcross in disguise, which I was under the impression all 40.Cal admins were supposed to wear the tag?

Regardless, I would (and yes, should) have watched myself with a friendly "watch your language" or something along those lines. I think a 7 day ban without any prior warning or issues with me from a hidden admin is a tad excessive. From almost all the threads in this forum, people were warned by the admin, and in many cases multiple times, prior to being banned.

Regardless, thanks.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Regardless, I would (and yes, should) have watched myself with a friendly "watch your language" or something along those lines.
No need, that proves you know the rules...

I think a 7 day ban without any prior warning or issues with me from a hidden admin is a tad excessive. From almost all the threads in this forum, people were warned by the admin, and in many cases multiple times, prior to being banned.
I like to catch those who misbehave when admins are not on, you just happen to be one of those. Enjoy your vacation! :D

eXpLoSiVe

Post by eXpLoSiVe » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Belcross

User statistics

Most active forum:
Sammy's banland!
(669 Posts / 30.12% of user’s posts)
Well, from reading the forums & seeing that stat it's clear to see you in particular really thrive on being able to ban people for the slightest thing and that your power is more important than people having fun.

If I get upset at someone abusing a blatant bug, that's my fault and I'll accept that. But .40 Cal admins should really step back and re-evaluate the thin line of being too harsh on the players for their mistakes, and running a 'good, clean' server for all.

It's not my server, and I'm not an admin, but hopefully the server admins are willing to take suggestions from people that do play in your community (regardless of if I use a word that an admin felt was worth banning me for lol). There is a difference between excessive force & keeping the server a fashion that is desired.

Toodles.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”