Ever been pulled over?

get the current facts here!

Rhino

Re: Ever been pulled over?

Post by Rhino » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Wow. What the hell were you driving? Sounds more like you were running from the cops.
Image Image

Phez

Post by Phez » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:29 pm

how does it "sound" like he was running from the cops it's ether he was or wasnt' simple enuff... like he stated he has a privious criminal record that the cops found out about *probably did a backround check before arresting him*... man i hate cops... one jail time *screw up in life* = harrasment from cops the rest your life.

Rhino

Post by Rhino » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Sounds like it because there were 3 cops. Of course they did a check on him after getting pulled over, but why does it take 3 cops to pull someone over?

I got away with running a red light once, so I need to show some sympathy to cops. They're not all bad.
Image Image

donutdipset

Post by donutdipset » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Alright here's my story on christmas eve. Around midnight, my cousin's christmas eve party ended and i slept for about 30 minutes there. When my mom woke me up, i was pretty grumpy because i had hardly gotten to sleep for 2 days. She says I HAVE to drive home, I say alright whatever. So i get on my R6 and i realllly wanna get home to sleep and it takes about a full 15 minutes on a freeway for my mom to get home (going around 60-70) By the time i reach the freeway,i wanted to push my R6. I let my mom get ahead of me for about 5 minutes, then i sped up as fast as i could going 145 max, dodging trucks and vans. I pass my mom and I don't even think she noticed i passed her because i went wayy to fast. :lol: By the time I get off the freeway I slowed down from 85-0 and then a cop pulls me over. He says "license please,(i give him my license) Sir, are you aware that you were going 20 miles over the speed limit? Then i say, "Are YOU aware that we are on a hill and your car, a beautiful car, is pulling away from you?" Then he looks back and notices he forgot to pull his emergency brake and his car is slowly going backwards XD. He goes chasing and i just stand there laughing. He gets back to me almost out of breath and says, here's your license merry christmas. Then i head home with a laughter.
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

slicky

Post by slicky » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:38 pm

donutdipset wrote:Alright here's my story on christmas eve. Around midnight, my cousin's christmas eve party ended and i slept for about 30 minutes there. When my mom woke me up, i was pretty grumpy because i had hardly gotten to sleep for 2 days. She says I HAVE to drive home, I say alright whatever. So i get on my R6 and i realllly wanna get home to sleep and it takes about a full 15 minutes on a freeway for my mom to get home (going around 60-70) By the time i reach the freeway,i wanted to push my R6. I let my mom get ahead of me for about 5 minutes, then i sped up as fast as i could going 145 max, dodging trucks and vans. I pass my mom and I don't even think she noticed i passed her because i went wayy to fast. :lol: By the time I get off the freeway I slowed down from 85-0 and then a cop pulls me over. He says "license please,(i give him my license) Sir, are you aware that you were going 20 miles over the speed limit? Then i say, "Are YOU aware that we are on a hill and your car, a beautiful car, is pulling away from you?" Then he looks back and notices he forgot to pull his emergency brake and his car is slowly going backwards XD. He goes chasing and i just stand there laughing. He gets back to me almost out of breath and says, here's your license merry christmas. Then i head home with a laughter.
hahaha. that's too funny. that cop should of turn his wheel to the left.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

donutdipset

Post by donutdipset » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am

slicky wrote:
donutdipset wrote:Alright here's my story on christmas eve. Around midnight, my cousin's christmas eve party ended and i slept for about 30 minutes there. When my mom woke me up, i was pretty grumpy because i had hardly gotten to sleep for 2 days. She says I HAVE to drive home, I say alright whatever. So i get on my R6 and i realllly wanna get home to sleep and it takes about a full 15 minutes on a freeway for my mom to get home (going around 60-70) By the time i reach the freeway,i wanted to push my R6. I let my mom get ahead of me for about 5 minutes, then i sped up as fast as i could going 145 max, dodging trucks and vans. I pass my mom and I don't even think she noticed i passed her because i went wayy to fast. :lol: By the time I get off the freeway I slowed down from 85-0 and then a cop pulls me over. He says "license please,(i give him my license) Sir, are you aware that you were going 20 miles over the speed limit? Then i say, "Are YOU aware that we are on a hill and your car, a beautiful car, is pulling away from you?" Then he looks back and notices he forgot to pull his emergency brake and his car is slowly going backwards XD. He goes chasing and i just stand there laughing. He gets back to me almost out of breath and says, here's your license merry christmas. Then i head home with a laughter.
hahaha. that's too funny. that cop should of turn his wheel to the left.
lol totally. thats a christmas i'll always remember
Wooo Thanks SNOWFLAKEEEE <3

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 am

LOl donut .. funniest story i heard in a long time Bro.. :) .. Christmas to remember

Poppy

Post by Poppy » Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 pm

I got pulled over twice, all because of speeding (I love speed and just can't help being a slow driver). :)

Ergo PROXY

Post by Ergo PROXY » Fri May 29, 2009 12:56 pm

I admit I'm also a speed demon myself :twisted: but I've been fortunately to not get pulled over yet (knock on wood)

But last month I did get pulled over for driving while talking on the cellphone...friend called me at the wrong time. Fortunately all I got was a warning and no ticket :D
I am 33% addicted to Counterstrike.

Poppy

Post by Poppy » Fri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Ergo PROXY wrote:I admit I'm also a speed demon myself :twisted: but I've been fortunately to not get pulled over yet (knock on wood)

But last month I did get pulled over for driving while talking on the cellphone...friend called me at the wrong time. Fortunately all I got was a warning and no ticket :D
Thank you for sharing your story with me, but you are NOT helping me feel better about my pull-overs from speeding! :twisted:

Return to “News and Sports!”