Ever been pulled over?

get the current facts here!

aiyah

Ever been pulled over?

Post by aiyah » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 am

Hmmm...here is my list and stories:

1. Got pulled over as moving away from the street in front of my house. Apparently one of the neighbors heard a noise and so called the cops. While chillin in my car with my bro and cousins (who I was going to drop off at their house), the cop pulled up behind me and I didn't notice until I started pulling off the curb and onto the street and that was when they turned on these freakin bright lights on me. Of course I stopped the car and everyone in the car was so confused. Then all of a sudden my stupid brother flips out and shrieks "ALIENS!" HAHAHAHA but anyway it was just a misunderstanding.

2. During winter break I forgot to bring home some blankets to wash so I drove back to school to retrieve them. Finally got into town late (only one on the road) and headed towards my apt. All of a sudden I notice this car tailing me so I brake checked them and just my luck it turns out to be a cop. He turns his lights on and pulls me over. After asking me some questions he tells me there's something wrong with my brake lights and I should get them checked...der stupid cop.

3. At a bar for a friends bday, didn't have even one sip of alchy cuz I knew I would have to drive home. As I pulled out of the bar parking lot I get pulled over. Find out my insurance has expired and he just tells me to call my parents to send the updated one down and lets me go.

4. Probably the best one. So, as I was driving back from Ptown, it was hella late and I was freakin tired. Everyone in the car fell asleep and I was also falling in and out of sleep. I noticed that at random times when I spaced out I was going 90mph and kinda swerving. Couldn't take it anymore so I started to pull over into the slow lane and as I moved over I see/hear cop lights go off behind me and I get pulled over. The cop notices all the people asleep in my car and when I talk my voice is cracked from being sleepy. He just lectures me about being a more responsible driver blah blah blah and I have my bf drive the rest of the way home. I was going 90mph in a 60mph zone and didn't get a ticket...hella lucky!

So anyway, hope you enjoyed my stories (sorry bad story teller) and look forward to hearing other peoples stories as well :D

<3 .a.i.Y.a.h. ^_^ v

hamb0ne

Re: Ever been pulled over?

Post by hamb0ne » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 am

i've gotten pulled over like 7 times.
two tickets. :./ both speeding.

aiyah

Post by aiyah » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 am

hamb0ne wrote:i've gotten pulled over like 7 times.
I'm surprised I only got pulled over once and I always speed on I-5 but never over 80...I go like 90 or 100 on the way up to Seattle though
<3 .a.i.Y.a.h. ^_^ v

status

Post by status » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm

god i hate puyallup (pretty sure same ptown you talk of) ive been pulled over there plenty times :lol: once a cop said my car was too low and measured the ground to my headlights, it was half inch legal (i think he made that up)

another time they pulled me over to see if my exhaust was legal (which it was)

ive gotten tickets there for no bumpers (vw mk1 ftw)
all of those were in my vw so i stopped driving them down there

two wreckless drivings on river rd. (both in my supra)

then i have coutless other ones out of renton/king co. for street racing.....couple grand later i learned my lesson

in four more months i get my liscense back :lol:
status.mk1

rip

Post by rip » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:32 pm

I need clarification.

Do you mean signaled to pull over or actually pulled over?
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:18 am

I been pulled over a few times, as long as they don't confiscate my contraband am fine.

puppet

Post by puppet » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:08 pm

ONLY 4 ?!?!?!

ARE YOU SERIOUS AIYAH ?!?!?!

only 4 stories in your list and thats it ?

that like my 1 week back in higschool O_o ?!?

aiyah

Post by aiyah » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 pm

hey! i'm usually a good kid so 4 is a lot for me! haha
<3 .a.i.Y.a.h. ^_^ v

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 am

aiyah wrote:hey! i'm usually a good kid so 4 is a lot for me! haha
Ahh the magic word.

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:37 am

aiyah wrote:
hamb0ne wrote:i've gotten pulled over like 7 times.
I'm surprised I only got pulled over once and I always speed on I-5 but never over 80...I go like 90 or 100 on the way up to Seattle though
well, that's the mindless driving part of the 5. :D i hit 114 dodging semis on the 5 up to seattle.

but in san diego, i usually keep it at 80mph on the 5. 75mph on the 94, 15, and 8. and then 70mph on the 52, the 125 and the 67.

Return to “News and Sports!”