fps.henry

for new apps! join our community!

vvcvbx

Re: fps.henry

Post by vvcvbx » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 am

Seems like most people applying love GG. I'm so senile, I'm more DM. But your name for some reason is very familiar. Whether it's because I've seen you in sv or maybe because I'm confusing your name with with that movie Hardcore Henry (2016), I don't know. Someone should write my Do Not Resuscitate order, I'm getting more senile... Good luck fps.henry. Will visit GG, hope I see u there.

aLLiZeOnMe`

Post by aLLiZeOnMe` » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:20 am

I'm not an official member but I support fps.henry as well. Fun to play with and has the same negative stance against hackers and ass hats in the server.

fps.henry

Post by fps.henry » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:13 am

Don't play in DM much. Just if there is a persistent hacker in GG and can't get him bounced then I jump over there. Good players on the DM players as well.

The "henry" from my in game name started back in college. A couple of my favorite movies were fletch and fletch lives. Anyway the character that chevy chase played used different names and one was Henry "Hank" Himler. So played as Henry the Hank Himler...until I learned who himler was (not a good guy)...so I dropped the himler and just been henry ever since. The fps is "frames per second"....in college we referred to games like half-life, cs, etc as fps games. So rest of the buddies we just hopped into servers for scrimmage and took fps as our prefix tag. I guess once you start playing with a name its hard to change.

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy the server.

fps.henry

fps.henry

Post by fps.henry » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Not trying to be impatient......but lol

rec0n

Post by rec0n » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 pm

Congrats! Tag up! :mrgreen:

Return to “Joining 40cal!”