for new apps! join our community!

d_g1337

Application for d_[G]

Post by d_g1337 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Name: Damian
Cs Game Name: d, dEE
Email address: aucoinus97@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:59205163
Tell us about yourself: I'm a pretty laid back guy, I like to have fun and keep things clean. Pretty busy guy most of the time, but I like to get stuff done, so yeah!
Hobbies: Working out, gaming, hanging out, the bar, traveling
Job: Oilfield
Favorite .40 cal server: Deathmatch, ofc!
Comments: I've been playing CS since forever, got mad hours on the game, as I never really got into that many games. Started off as a pub player, played lots ESEA and actually CEVO too. Let's keep 1.6 alive =P

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Looong time, can't remember an exact time stamp but I remember playing long ago.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Great and fast servers, nice community, and clean. I want to help keep it that way.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Found it on a server tracking site some yearssss ago.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: Nope.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Of course, I play there often anyway ;)
have you been a member/reg before?: No, just a regular.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yes

rip

Re: Application for d_[G]

Post by rip » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:42 am

How do I know this isn't a phishing email?

This guy has been around a while...so basically support (Plus he's easy to kill, so there's that, lol)
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

d_g1337

Post by d_g1337 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:22 pm

rip wrote:How do I know this isn't a phishing email?

This guy has been around a while...so basically support (Plus he's easy to kill, so there's that, lol)
Haha! I'm an actual player man, I've been around a lonnng time. I've been admin in hella servers. I don't really play other servers and I'd like to help keep 40cal servers clean, so =D But yeah, I am easy to kill =P

d_g1337

Post by d_g1337 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:35 am

rip wrote:How do I know this isn't a phishing email?

Yo man, these hackers keep coming and coming. Barely any admins playing in the DM.

imaknifer

Post by imaknifer » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:33 pm

he’s active and has helped a lot spot these persistent hackers. would be nice having another active admin around to keep things tidy and set a good example for the new guys. make em feel welcome when they’re feeling picked on!

d_g1337

Post by d_g1337 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:49 pm

imaknifer wrote:he’s active and has helped a lot spot these persistent hackers. would be nice having another active admin around to keep things tidy and set a good example for the new guys. make em feel welcome when they’re feeling picked on!
Thank ya bud

Return to “Joining 40cal!”