GUN GAME IS WEIRD

Gungame level Up

rip

Re: GUN GAME IS WEIRD

Post by rip » Sat May 11, 2019 12:23 am

PLEASE, post demos and such in BANLAND. :)

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=12461
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

blue

Post by blue » Tue May 14, 2019 1:36 pm

My mistake. I will repost it on Sammy's banland.

blue

Post by blue » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Hey RIP, thanks for the recent changes to the gun game its much better. I think that there is only one thing that needs to be changed and thats to remove the maps De_dust2 and fy_repub, they are too big for a gun game in my opinion and we should replace them with a small map like these two:

de_dust2_mini

https://www.google.com/search?q=De_dust ... peTUG86KZM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:

aim_arena

https://www.google.com/search?biw=2048& ... tphK3seZdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:

blue

Post by blue » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 pm

I just made 2 donations to boost the gun game server. I would like to give RIP a Starbucks gift card to have some coffee while you fix the server. Send me your email through a message please.

rip

Post by rip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm good, thanks though. :shock:
rip

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

I think de_dust2 is too big for the gun game as well. Also is there a way to not kick the bots out when someone is spectating? Sometimes people stay spectating and the teams are uneven. The bots are too advanced for most players on the game not for me im just speaking for noobs.

rip

Post by rip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Current map cycle is:

Code: Select all

fy_snow
gg_fy_repub
gg_mariocastle_mt
fy_iceworld2k
aim_ak-colt
fy_icevalley
gg_poolday_go
fy_dustworld2010
gg_militiabase
fy_stoneworld
Dust2 normally will only come up when the server is first started, restarted or someone switches to it. (Dust2 is a safe/stock map to start on that everyone should have the same copy of. Weirdness can happen if a clients version is different or if somehow the map package is incomplete or has errors. If a messed up map was started on, you'd be unable to going until the rounded ended and you went to another map [a long tinme in an empty or bot filled GG].)
rip

lost

Post by lost » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:04 pm

rip wrote:Current map cycle is:

Code: Select all

fy_snow
gg_fy_repub
gg_mariocastle_mt
fy_iceworld2k
aim_ak-colt
fy_icevalley
gg_poolday_go
fy_dustworld2010
gg_militiabase
fy_stoneworld
Dust2 normally will only come up when the server is first started, restarted or someone switches to it. (Dust2 is a safe/stock map to start on that everyone should have the same copy of. Weirdness can happen if a clients version is different or if somehow the map package is incomplete or has errors. If a messed up map was started on, you'd be unable to going until the rounded ended and you went to another map [a long tinme in an empty or bot filled GG].)
What happen to my lego map, I was a "GOD" on that map, a legend in my own mind...etc..etc.. :roll:

The bot thing is a pain when you want a even game and somebody is camping spec..

BUT..I am happy it is even up and running well..Thank You!!!
" I am so lost "

blue

Post by blue » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:02 pm

Now that there is so many people on the server everything is really good even with repub map. Thank you rip.

One more thing, I still really want to request to try this map I think its worth a try

de_dust2_mini

https://www.google.com/search?q=De_dust ... peTUG86KZM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:

It's the same as de_dust2 but people are twice as big. It's so fun. Please, try one when you are not busy.
Last edited by blue on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm

blue wrote:Now that there is so many people on the server everything is really good even with repub map. Thank you rip.

One more thing, I still really want to request to try this map I think its worth a try

de_dust2_mini

https://www.google.com/search?q=De_dust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... peTUG86KZM:

It's the same as de_dust2 but people are twice as big. It's so fun. Please, try one when you are not busy.
THANKS FOR THAT PERRIS! YOU HAVE BEEN A BIG SUPPORT TO THE 40 CAL COMMUNITY! :D
THERES ABOUT 10 TO 20 PLAYERS ACTIVELY PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE DAY ITS PRETTY FUN!
THAT MAP ADD ON REQUEST WOULD BE KINDA COOL TO HAVE IN THE CYCLE! YEA!

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”