hacker on gun game

if you were banned and want a reason?

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:45 pm

hello mr sammy
I found this hacker he has been on for a few days here is the steam ID

# 1 "MR.POLICEMAN" 956 STEAM_0:0:1679480828 4 22:39 277 56

and here is the link for the demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kp9t3yny ... r.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and by the way can you get rid of some of the maps that don't allow bots ?
Last edited by blue on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 pm

blue wrote:hello mr sammy
I found this hacker he has been on for a few days here is the steam ID

# 1 "MR.POLICEMAN" 956 STEAM_0:0:1679480828 4 22:39 277 56

and here is the link for the demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kp9t3yny ... r.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and by the way can you get rid of some of the maps that don't allow bots ?
This guy was here yesterday also hacking, there is 2 more guys so its a total of 4 hackers
here is the second hackers steam id. I will attach the demo for this one later.

Dross" 583 VALVE_0:4:1237044920 18 03:22 171 0
demo link here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lpc9mf7k ... s.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by blue on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LLAMA LLAMA
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm

blue wrote:
blue wrote:hello mr sammy
I found this hacker he has been on for a few days here is the steam ID

# 1 "MR.POLICEMAN" 956 STEAM_0:0:1679480828 4 22:39 277 56

and here is the link for the demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kp9t3yny ... r.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and by the way can you get rid of some of the maps that don't allow bots ?
This guy was here yesterday also hacking, there is 2 more guys so its a total of 4 hackers
here is the second hackers steam id. I will attach the demo for this one later.

Dross" 583 VALVE_0:4:1237044920 18 03:22 171 0
GOOD JOB BLUE AKA PERRIS. FINALLY YOU DID SOMETHING GOOD BESIDES CAMPING. THESE GUYS ARE BOTH ... HACKERS.

User avatar
rip
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:51 am

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by rip » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:11 pm

It's not obvious at all you're posting to both accounts from the same charter connection.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

User avatar
rip
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:51 am

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by rip » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 pm

L 02/12/2019 - 12:40:24: "MR.POLICEMAN<956><STEAM_0:0:1679480828><>" connected, address "93.182.75.242:27005"
L 02/11/2019 - 22:31:37: "Dross<583><VALVE_0:4:1237044920><>" connected, address "200.127.43.58:27005"


Smoked.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:55 pm

rip wrote:It's not obvious at all you're posting to both accounts from the same charter connection.
we are two different people playing from the same location.
i am for sure better than llama #2 chicken behind natejake.
Anyways, the hacker was back today.
# 7 "MR.POLICEMAN" 244 STEAM_0:0:259725143 6 00:52 146 0

Here is today's demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jt5k4hjemw56ooe/mr.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Here's another one from today
# 2 "Cocoa Hoto" 405 VALVE_0:4:1953902339 12 01:44 187 0

this is the demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1imvdo2w1 ... a.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
rip
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:51 am

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by rip » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 pm

L 02/13/2019 - 13:19:21: "MR.POLICEMAN<244><STEAM_0:0:259725143><>" connected, address "93.182.104.176:44257"
L 02/13/2019 - 22:44:42: "Cocoa Hoto<437><VALVE_0:4:1953902339><>" connected, address "190.188.176.65:27005"

Smoked
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 pm

5/6/19
new hacker
"Locomia" 2793 VALVE_0:4:1262263224 1 03:50 206 0

here's the demo
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zsyzppr1s ... a.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blue
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: hacker on gun game

Post by blue » Thu May 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Hacker 5/9/19
9 "Cocoa Hoto" 2555 VALVE_0:4:1870016259 50 07:12 187 0

demo
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xwjlbjdi ... a.dem/file" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply

Return to “Sammy's banland!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests