GunGame

speak and you will be heard!

MarioBros

GunGame

Post by MarioBros » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

I've got some suggestions I'd like to make for this server:

Map Rotation
So the map rotation it pretty small. Like 20 minutes long. And that's bad.
If we could get more maps, that would be awesome.
I'd suggest having the previous rotation, since it had more maps, but removing westwood, since a lot of people dont like it as much as other maps. I'll try to come up with some small, fast-paced maps...
Also, there are 2 aim_ak-colt maps, and it gets boring. Either one of those it would be ok
de_dust2 is fun, but I would suggest random spawn points...so "bad" players in CT dont get rekt
Rank
I know I insist a lot with this, but the /rank command really gets the competitive side of GunGame out. It helps out noob players as well as experienced players to see what are they missing and work on that...also to brag about being in the /top15 :D
I know you're a pretty busy guy Sammy so there's no hurry.
Thanks.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ibAd

Re: GunGame

Post by ibAd » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:55 am

good points, +1

HelloIamRobert

Post by HelloIamRobert » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:21 am

+1 for Mario's suggestions 8-)

I have one little suggestion:

Winning Music
I know this seems really insignificant, but could we include more of the HL music that plays at the end of a GunGame:

Half Life - Klaxon Beat
Half Life - Military Precision
Half Life - Closing Theme
Half Life - Drums and Riffs
Half Life - Hard Technology Rock (The one that has always played)

Again, like Mario said, you're in no hurry Sammy :D

***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

Barbo

Post by Barbo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:58 am

Yeah, I need new maps to win.
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm

new maps coming soon

Sen

Post by Sen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Sorry to go off topic since this doesn't apply to the gungame server but the map rotation in WC3 is pretty lackluster as well. More often than not that server is on snow or iceworld or any aim/fy map for that matter. I understand people like those maps since they don't have to buy weapons and can instead spend more money on gold/xp but those maps just get painfully boring. If it's possible maybe make more maps show up on the votelist and not allow a map that's been played in the last few games to show up all the time.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm

+1 to random spawning in dust!! I suck so I always die and I have to start allll over again and go runnnn back to where I was and when there aren't that many people on it's kinda boring. Love mariocastle. Love poolday. Love minecraft! Sammy you're the bomb.

There used to be an aim_colt that was snow I think and had obstacles pop up in the middle... Does anyone remember that? That was a fun one!

Xoxo sammy, I know you're busy- thanks for listening!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

ladyToOLs wrote:+1 to random spawning in dust!! I suck so I always die and I have to start allll over again and go runnnn back to where I was and when there aren't that many people on it's kinda boring. Love mariocastle. Love poolday. Love minecraft! Sammy you're the bomb.

There used to be an aim_colt that was snow I think and had obstacles pop up in the middle... Does anyone remember that? That was a fun one!

Xoxo sammy, I know you're busy- thanks for listening!

that was aim_ak-colt_crazy

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm

I am not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but what about random spawn points for the DM server?

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:29 pm

I think a mixture of maps would be great. So many small maps, it's an assault to the ears and with 12 players fy_poolday gets to be nothing but spawn kills. A votemap or rtv option would be bomb. And I'm also a fan of random spawn on DM server.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”