Yes! Would be awesome!
81%
Hell no!
19%

Total votes: 16

Dead Man

Pokemon Server

Post by Dead Man » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Lol other thread got accidentally deleted so I'm remaking it. I'm not home yet so I'll reddit weekend grey home for now I'll add the poll to vote for a Pokemon Server.

Video of pokemon server I'll try to get better ones
http://youtu.be/ABIBlntkUxw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So what is PokeMod?
-It is a game modification that incorporates the old gameboy games. Players choose a starting pokemon, gain experience, and catch new pokemon. As players level up their pokemon, that pokemon's skill will become more deadly. If a pokemon manages to evolve into another pokemon, the new pokemon will have a new skill plus its predecessors. However, players are limited to using a single pokemon at one time, but can have a 'party' that they can switch with on the fly with the command /go. Some pokemon are designated as 'global' pokemon, and as long as they are in your party, their skill will work as well.
-There is also a unique item system that has been developed where server owners can manage and create new items based on a simple file (items.cfg). This item system can be utilized to create an almost endless amount of items that you can imagine.
-Additionally with PokeMod there is a 'PokeRank' system, where players gain points every time they level up their pokemon. This can become competitive as there are defaulted 11 types of pokeranks, starting from Pokemon Finatic and working to Legendary Guru. On top of these individual ranks, there is also a server rank. If you have the top pokerank in the entire server, you will be designated as the Pokemon Master, and the next four highest are part of the Elite Four.
-Another feature in PokeMod is the 'Wild' and 'Trainer' mode. Players are defaulted to trainers, but can switch by saying /wild. In Wild mode, they will be assigned a random pokemon with a random experience. Wild pokemon gain experience twice as fast as trainers, but once you die, you become a new pokemon.
-Not commonly used in PokeMod is the 'Safari' mode. This mode allows players to choose any pokemon that the server has enabled for Safari mode. There is no experience gain and players are able to change pokemon freely. Pokemon can either be disabled, admin only, or set to a level.
Last edited by Dead Man on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AA27 HAWK

Re: Pokemon Server

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Your voting poll is done! ;)

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 pm

AA27 HAWK wrote:Your voting poll is done! ;)
GRACIAS

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Im always in to try more mods!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:06 pm

I think the Golden Eye mod would be better and attract more people, but that's just my own personal opinion.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Hmm nobody else really gave input LOL.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:49 pm

give me the files I need and ill add it
amxx file
sma
models
sprites
sound
gfx

you give me all the files I need and ill give it a try
sammy

Orion

Post by Orion » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:47 pm

I know of a different server group who decided to do a pokemon server. It seems interesting, and I'd like to play it. I think the problem, at least with the other server group, was that there was no one who seemed to be interested. :cry:

I hope that this pokemon server can get off the ground, it sounds very fun to play.
[AMXcolor=#800040]kill
Can't suicide -- already dead![/color]

Dead men roll no dice.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:53 pm

I believe this link would have everything you need but I haven't tried this mod so not sure.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=200169
GlazeD

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 pm

That is correct. It does have everything for the pokemod. I think it has season 1 (151 pokes) or season 2 as well (251). Can't remember.
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”