favorite holiday?

life is more than just cs!

brokeNsekseH

Re: favorite holiday?

Post by brokeNsekseH » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Christmas, from November 20th till New Years day, there is nothing on my radio but Christmas music. I am kind of obsessive like that. I love getting together with all my family and just enjoying each others company. Food,family and friends. Each year I probably put 25-30 strands of lights on my house, making for a killer electric bill, but I guess thats the price you pay for Christmas spirit.
Plus I like Christmas movies, I probably have over 60 movies with a Christmas theme to them, and I try to watch all of them before Christmas.

Signed

Martha May Whovier

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm

brokeNsekseH wrote:Christmas, from November 20th till New Years day, there is nothing on my radio but Christmas music. I am kind of obsessive like that. I love getting together with all my family and just enjoying each others company. Food,family and friends. Each year I probably put 25-30 strands of lights on my house, making for a killer electric bill, but I guess thats the price you pay for Christmas spirit.
Plus I like Christmas movies, I probably have over 60 movies with a Christmas theme to them, and I try to watch all of them before Christmas.

Signed

Martha May Whovier
hahahaha martha mae. that's insane. :D

Yeroc

Post by Yeroc » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 pm

wow sorry this is a late response lol but hmm ah dang it theres no good holidays in july well i geuss probly Christmas because of the presents :D Lol
Yeroc

Return to “Holidays!”