Help!! :(

all topics cs and non cs related!

ladyToOLs

Help!! :(

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:32 pm

So I was trying to find another classic server that played other maps on random Internet servers yesterday and after I joined it it was weird so I immediately left and went to wc3 but it kept kicking me out of wc3 and sending me back to that server and when I hit my ` key it was empty and wouldn't let me get out of console!! What the heckkkk!! How do I fix this?! :(

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question.

namnoc

Re: Help!! :(

Post by namnoc » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Yuck...that sucks. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the protocols to have an answer for you. Is it kicking you out of the other 40cal servers also, or just WC3?
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

It's kicking me out of ALL servers and sending me back to theirs

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Okay shout out to EXOTIC who helped me delete my config file so it wasn't automatically sending me to their server (those jerks) ummm can anyone help me rebind all my stuff?! hahaha... How do I bind m to move to different teams? And how do I get rid of having to click my mouse to change from weapon to weapon??

THANK YOU ALLL

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 pm

yea watch out russian servers hack your .cfg file and bind your keys to send you to other servers

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Open your options in cs and press the default option. It will automatically return ALL your keys to their original, CS, bind.

To avoid what happened to you. Locate your config file (c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/halflife/csttike...) once you located it, right click on it, go to properties, select the "only read" box and select apply. This will make the config file available like it is, no modifications can be done while in game.

Once you modifed all your keys to your liking, proceed to make the config file read only :P
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Orion

Post by Orion » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:43 pm

I think it would really suck for that to happen. I hope you've figured out how to fix and you're able to play. See you in games.
[AMXcolor=#800040]kill
Can't suicide -- already dead![/color]

Dead men roll no dice.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Exotic just had me delete my config file.... And it worked. But now my options are all weird! Can I still reset it to default? When I buy things it shows me pictures instead of just listing the items and I can't seem to bind my m to change teams and now I have to click my mouse to switch between everything.... Will default take care of that?! Thanks for all your help guys. What a pain!!

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:18 pm

OMGGGG Scorpion is the best and he just helped me figure it all out!!! So nevermind and thank you all and thank you Exotic and Scorpion because you guys are the boooomb!

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 pm

BTW everyone, that server was Respawn.CsBlackDevil.Com so stay out of it!!

Return to “Questions for 40cal?”