cs deathmatch server

speak and you will be heard!

orphan

cs deathmatch server

Post by orphan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:46 am

feels like deja vu. i believe i voiced a similar complaint years ago...

if there's no cvar to adjust the amount of bots according to live players then i'm positive a script can be written to monitor the deathmatch and act accordingly.

the bots ruin playing when the server peaks w/ a fair amount of players (12+). they cause the server to lag... every single time.

there's nothing fun about 15 vs 15 on the smaller maps when there's an ample amount of real players... it's silly. can you guys address this already? if you need help, then let me know.. i can write the script, host ur files, provide servers, whatever. i'd like to donate, if that's what it takes.

my other (minor) complaint is the a big map rotating in when it's 3v3.. effectively boring everyone outta the server. (the times when you guys were botless)..... i'm assuming you addressed this w/ a fixed number of bots.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: cs deathmatch server

Post by sammy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:59 pm

there are no more bots in 40cal servers

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't think those are bots, orphan LOL. They're real players, mainly from south america. They're new to CS 1.6. They play on cracked versions of CS 1.6 with generated Steam ID's.

orphan

Post by orphan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 am

same thing to me. they often stand around clueless, are tough to hit cuz of their pings, and buy auto snipers..

16v16 on snow is just stupid though... especially w/ nades goin off every half second.... perhaps restrict the nades on the smaller maps? or total players? it's not enjoyable =(

Return to “Complaint Department!”