Fudd!

Re: I was banned for no reason

Post by Fudd! » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Typical .. Brock gets all the credit :roll:

:lol:

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Fudd! wrote:The problem I am assuming is that you and your brother talk to each other while playing, specifically while one of you is dead. Basically you have the closest thing to a wall hack without actually wall hacking.
-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Fudd is correct. It is not permitted to play with someone from the same physical location in 40 cal servers. It is also not permitted to use ventrillo, teamspeak, steam friends chat, cellphones, or any other method of communicating while one person has the opportunity to spec other players and give away their position. Even if you were not using your close proximity for the purposes of cheating, but we simply do not allow it.

*IF* sammy or one of the higher-ups is willing to unban you, then you and your brother would not be allowed to play in the same server at the same time. But whether or not they are willing to lift your ban is entirely up to them. If it was an honest mistake, and you weren't exchanging any information to give yourselves an unfair advantage, it's *possible* that you could be unbanned. But if there is any evidence that you or your brother knew someone's location when you shouldn't have, that's pretty much a wrap. I haven't watched the demo yet, so we will have to wait and see.

In the meantime, thank you for coming to dispute your ban, and please be patient.
lol Fudd. Which response do you suppose was more helpful? :P Anyway, I gave you your props for correctly identifying the problem with lanning. :D

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Let's keep on track please. We will review your ban in depth and decide what the outcome will be please be patient.
As for your claims of abuse/injustice your complaint is denied. The admin followed procedure correctly.
GlazeD

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:15 pm

My fellow admins:

For what I remember and know "lanning" is one of the main reasons to be banned from this servers and if I or any other admin do not follow on that rule then we have to agree to people like Naruto and Crowe that used the same method while cheating other players in a not fair way...

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm

This is under review, Hawk.
And that is the main issue here. Thanks :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:18 am

AA27 HAWK wrote:My fellow admins:

For what I remember and know "lanning" is one of the main reasons to be banned from this servers and if I or any other admin do not follow on that rule then we have to agree to people like Naruto and Crowe that used the same method while cheating other players in a not fair way...
Well ... i uderstand i wasnt right , and its my fault i didnt read the rules (even if i readed them i didnt knew the meaning of "lanning"). Its my fault , but we didnt abused with that .. i mean we just played like everyone else ... didnt make it to share info or idk ...

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 am

is there a development with my problem ? i mean will i be unbanned ?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:26 pm

KpOaCaH wrote:is there a development with my problem ? i mean will i be unbanned ?
You guys should be unbanned by the end of the day. I'm busy right now.
Dante, your ban was good, but it has come to unban them. I do sometimes play in the same house as my brother and thus have the same IP.

EDIT: Can someone unban the IP from CoD, L4D...I dont have the files to play in the servers and it takes along time to dload them all.
You're unbanned from the other servers.
NOTE: Your IP was banned but not your steam ID, since it is a fake one.

Edit: Removed IP from COD and l4D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:28 am

MarioBros wrote:
KpOaCaH wrote:is there a development with my problem ? i mean will i be unbanned ?
You guys should be unbanned by the end of the day. I'm busy right now.
Dante, your ban was good, but it has come to unban them. I do sometimes play in the same house as my brother and thus have the same IP.

EDIT: Can someone unban the IP from CoD, L4D...I dont have the files to play in the servers and it takes along time to dload them all.
You're unbanned from the other servers.
NOTE: Your IP was banned but not your steam ID, since it is a fake one.
Tnx :)

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 am

Unbanned from the CoD and L4D server as well.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”