I was banned for no reason

got a problem? lets hear it!

KpOaCaH

I was banned for no reason

Post by KpOaCaH » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:57 am

Nickname: [c4]KpOaCaH
Admin : Dante

I was playing and he started kicking me out of the war3 server... i asked him why he aswered ï'm about to ban you" ... i asked him for the reason but he didnt answered and just banned me ....

Dante

Re: I was banned for no reason

Post by Dante » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 am

Thank you for coming to 40 cal. Here's your ban thread.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=18013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may ask for appeal at any time. I kicked you to re obtain your IP address along with your friends. Yes I did tell you I was going to ban and I answered you.

Here is a list of your rules.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Under cheating it says No Lanning. Good Day to you.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:06 am

Dante wrote:Thank you for coming to 40 cal. Here's your ban thread.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=18013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may ask for appeal at any time. I kicked you to re obtain your IP address along with your friends. Yes I did tell you I was going to ban and I answered you.

Here is a list of your rules.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Under cheating it says No Lagging. Good Day to you.
... well me and my brother are playing in tis server for a while but never been a problem ... i'm directly connected with a cable , he's using a wi-fi connection ... idk why this should be a reason to be banned ... we bouth love playing and like the server but didnt know for this to be a ban reason ...

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:19 am

Please note lanning is not permitted in our servers. Good day./
GlazeD

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 am

Glazed wrote:Please note lanning is not permitted in our servers. Good day./
well .. okay ... now what should i do to get unbanned ? ... i'll ask our other roomate to give us acces to his network so we can play for difrent networks ...

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 am

So you are just changing networks and using the same two computers that got you banned for Lanning?
GlazeD

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:17 am

Glazed wrote:So you are just changing networks and using the same two computers that got you banned for Lanning?
First - i dont uderstand what Lanning is
Second - nope i'll use my network with my computer but my brother who doesnt play cs would use my pc when i'm not playing or his computer but from another network when mine its busy ? i dont see the problem to play cs in one server with my brother ... explain me from where the problem comes ...

Fudd!

Post by Fudd! » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:54 am

The problem I am assuming is that you and your brother talk to each other while playing, specifically while one of you is dead. Basically you have the closest thing to a wall hack without actually wall hacking.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:45 am

Fudd is correct. It is not permitted to play with someone from the same physical location in 40 cal servers. It is also not permitted to use ventrillo, teamspeak, steam friends chat, cellphones, or any other method of communicating while one person has the opportunity to spec other players and give away their position. Even if you were not using your close proximity for the purposes of cheating, but we simply do not allow it.

*IF* sammy or one of the higher-ups is willing to unban you, then you and your brother would not be allowed to play in the same server at the same time. But whether or not they are willing to lift your ban is entirely up to them. If it was an honest mistake, and you weren't exchanging any information to give yourselves an unfair advantage, it's *possible* that you could be unbanned. But if there is any evidence that you or your brother knew someone's location when you shouldn't have, that's pretty much a wrap. I haven't watched the demo yet, so we will have to wait and see.

In the meantime, thank you for coming to dispute your ban, and please be patient.

KpOaCaH

Post by KpOaCaH » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 am

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Fudd is correct. It is not permitted to play with someone from the same physical location in 40 cal servers. It is also not permitted to use ventrillo, teamspeak, steam friends chat, cellphones, or any other method of communicating while one person has the opportunity to spec other players and give away their position. Even if you were not using your close proximity for the purposes of cheating, but we simply do not allow it.

*IF* sammy or one of the higher-ups is willing to unban you, then you and your brother would not be allowed to play in the same server at the same time. But whether or not they are willing to lift your ban is entirely up to them. If it was an honest mistake, and you weren't exchanging any information to give yourselves an unfair advantage, it's *possible* that you could be unbanned. But if there is any evidence that you or your brother knew someone's location when you shouldn't have, that's pretty much a wrap. I haven't watched the demo yet, so we will have to wait and see.

In the meantime, thank you for coming to dispute your ban, and please be patient.
Thanx , Brock :)
Well ... i didnt even knew that this is not allowed i mean we didnt share information we just came in the server to play and chill :)

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”