HAWKdude Intro.

new to the 40cal forums?

HAWKdude

HAWKdude Intro.

Post by HAWKdude » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello 40cal,

My name is Edgar or in-game is HAWKdude. Not sure why I picked that in-game name, but I own a lot of Tony HAWK clothing so I just decided to add dude after HAWK. LOL. Well I am 18 years old and live in California and I am a freshman in college. I been playing cs since I was 8 years old. I honestly don't know why I play this game still but maybe its because this game has been my childhood game and even tho CS:GO is out. I still wanna play CS 1.6 more than CS:GO. Anyways, I am here to look for a community to settle down and just have some fun. On my spare time, after playing cs I like to write music and code for AMXX which is PAWN and do a bit of C++. My college major is Computer Science and maybe get into Computer Game Science ( not sure yet LOL ). Well I hope to meet some great people in this community and I hope to get to play with all of you in-game.

Thanks For Reading!

Dead Man

Re: HAWKdude Intro.

Post by Dead Man » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Welcome to the forums. What college you going to?
I was majoring in computer science but now I am going more towards business accounting.

HAWKdude

Re: HAWKdude Intro.

Post by HAWKdude » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:14 pm

I am currently studying at Citrus College, but going to be transfering to University of California, Berkeley.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”