issue regarding 2poor4shoes

speak and you will be heard!

jovato

issue regarding 2poor4shoes

Post by jovato » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:37 am

he banned me temporary for reconnecting just for buying an ak and some necklaces in WC3. he initiated a vote ban and the majority of ppl voted against. if i am not mistaken, it is okay to rejoin according to this written by brock in the wc3 forum under "server rule and reminder". id like to add that i was not rejoining to stack gold, just to buy an ak and some items. major witness includes tr3v360, which he also agrees the ban was uncalled for. pretty much he says i cant rejoin to many times. i only rejoined at the start of a match. about 5-10 matches bcuz the server was packed and i wanted a gun and items.

"If we really want to get serious about people not reconnecting for more money, the obvious solution is to make the start money less. Personally, I don't really have a problem with it. If someone is a low level and is going against a high-level with a lot of gold, it's hard enough even with money. So if they need to reconnect in order to buy a gun, it doesn't really bother me. If we make the start money $6000, we can't really blame people if they reconnect when they drop below that amount of money." -brock's quote.

*DEAD* -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes * : I've warned you and kicked you plenty of times
already for this Jovato.

Life voted for
-[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes * voted for
Green voted against
*DEAD* Green : what did he do

[HPK] Players with ping higher than 260ms will be kicked!
[DoC] Holliday. voted against
[DoC] Jovato voted against
play dropped
RayBaan voted against
BigStick voted against
*DEAD* -[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 * : y

AKHMED voted against
Mass X voted for
You have been kicked and banned for 30.00 minutes by the server op.

i need to know wat the rule is. please. the thing is....even admins do it....not fair. 2poor4shoes needs to address this issue with the higher ups on this rule i believe. i was not abusing to stack gold. and i limited my rejoin to the start of a match.
<----I'm pretty sure we've all tried doing this.

2poor4shoes

Re: issue regarding 2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:54 am

jovato wrote:he banned me temporary for reconnecting just for buying an ak and some necklaces in WC3. he initiated a vote ban and the majority of ppl voted against. if i am not mistaken, it is okay to rejoin according to this written by brock in the wc3 forum under "server rule and reminder". id like to add that i was not rejoining to stack gold, just to buy an ak and some items. major witness includes tr3v360, which he also agrees the ban was uncalled for. pretty much he says i cant rejoin to many times. i only rejoined at the start of a match. about 5-10 matches bcuz the server was packed and i wanted a gun and items.

"If we really want to get serious about people not reconnecting for more money, the obvious solution is to make the start money less. Personally, I don't really have a problem with it. If someone is a low level and is going against a high-level with a lot of gold, it's hard enough even with money. So if they need to reconnect in order to buy a gun, it doesn't really bother me. If we make the start money $6000, we can't really blame people if they reconnect when they drop below that amount of money." -brock's quote.

*DEAD* -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes * : I've warned you and kicked you plenty of times
already for this Jovato.

Life voted for
-[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes * voted for
Green voted against
*DEAD* Green : what did he do

[HPK] Players with ping higher than 260ms will be kicked!
[DoC] Holliday. voted against
[DoC] Jovato voted against
play dropped
RayBaan voted against
BigStick voted against
*DEAD* -[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 * : y

AKHMED voted against
Mass X voted for
You have been kicked and banned for 30.00 minutes by the server op.

i need to know wat the rule is. please. the thing is....even admins do it....not fair. 2poor4shoes needs to address this issue with the higher ups on this rule i believe. i was not abusing to stack gold. and i limited my rejoin to the start of a match.
Awesome! Was waiting for you to post something about this issue! Let me start off by saying thank you for addressing this issue to us all, Now let's talk. I LOVE how you mention that you're only reconnecting "just" for buying an ak and some necklaces in WC3, no matter what the case may be, it's still map exploiting i.e. sky walking and ledging, one can "just" simply teleport on top of a map and start killing everyone, right? You posted what was on the console that I have said "-[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes * : I've warned you and kicked you plenty of times already for this Jovato." which means I have warned you and kicked you before for this offense but yet you obviously don't really seem to care. I appreciate you quoting one of our great captains but if you noticed how he says in the quote, "....It doesn't really bother me." That my friend is a personal opinion in which I do have a problem with, You are one of the regulars and decent players in our servers so you can't really compare yourself as a low level or less skilled. To close this up, I would probably understand if you had 0-3 gold bounded to your steam account BUT before I temp. banned you, you had over 5. Please explain to me how that's not considered gold stacking then?

Oh I almost forgot one small part, our rules:

All:
-Do not advertise other clans websites or servers
-Do not spam walls, boxes, doors, or crates
-Do not change your name excessively
-Do not disrespect Admins, or players
-Do not use sprays that are vulgar or have foul language/explicit images
-Do not harass males/females that enter our Servers
-Afks will be kicked after 3 rounds of being afk.
-Only appropriate Avatars may be used ( client 48 update )
-Crouch/Silent running is prohibited in 40cal servers
-No clan stacking/team stacking.
-Ledging (looking over the walls), Skywalking or any type of map exploiting will not be tolerated in our servers!

*DO NOT try and beat our filters, this is a version of breaking our rules and will be dealt with by Kick or Ban.

*Failing to obey an Admin or our rules will result in Kick, Temporary Ban, or Permanent ban.

*These are the 40cal rules. Have fun and "Be Nice or Be Gone!"
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am

jovato
Thank you for registering at our forums and thank you for taking a time to report. It just has been brought to my attention that you're back into the server. That's good! :)

We do not have an official rule against reconnecting, but every admin is different.
The ban was only 30min and if I understand correctly NOT for reconnecting, but for not listening to what admin asked you not to do multiple times:
Failing to obey an Admin or our rules will result in Kick, Temporary Ban, or Permanent ban.

He asked you not to reconnect because he thought that you are farming gold, yet there is no proof just his word.
You said, you did not reconnect multiple times for gold "farming" and yet you do not have a proof either.
This is a dilemma, I recommend shaking each other's hands and moving on, with your permission JOVATO and 2POOR4SHOES, I'd like to lock this topic

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 am

I've put it behind me as soon as I posted in this Topic, It's good on my side ;) you can lock it Fluffy!
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 am

I need JOVATO to approve as well. That guarantees that you gentlemen will at least greet each other during the game and enjoy co-existing together!

jovato

Post by jovato » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:27 am

i was just trying to clear things up because admins do it all the time and i read tat post. and i dont understand how that is map exploiting like ledging, etc...

and i was not gold staking like the way i explained to glazed...so i wasnt trying to gold stak or abuse...i limited my rejoin....tat was the thing im saying...and u only kikd/warned me 1 time before this on the buzzkill map..

thanks for clearing it up tho...i guess it is map exploiting...

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:28 am

Can I lock this topic JOVATO? ;)

jovato

Post by jovato » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 am

we r good...u can lock it up..sorry....just wanted to make sure...didnt know about tat admin rule tho...thx

Return to “Complaint Department!”