got a problem? lets hear it!

TheNameIsRay

Getting vote'd for Kick/Ban

Post by TheNameIsRay » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Tr3v360
One-Star
Diablo Mod
9/17/14 Time approx 9:35

Uhm, like before he has been accusing me of "hacking", idk if he said i was walling or aim botting.

Did not demo the incident unforunately; he said he got me on demo so i'll wait for a reply post here to direct me to the demo he recorded. Uhh, i guess people who play with headphones and has the item called "amulet" are considered wall hackers when they turn at the sound of a footstep.

Not much solid proof as i can understand this can be easily manipulated without a screenshot, but here is the log.

ADMIN -[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 *: vote ban for Ray
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 * : video will be posted
Voting failed (yes "0") (no "0") (needed "1")
*** Ray killed peanutbutter with a headshot from ak47 ***
* [ WAR3FT ] + 202 XP ( Kill )
*** Shakulu killed Ray with a headshot from m4a1 ***
* [ WAR3FT ] + 18 XP ( HeadShot )
* [ WAR3FT ] + 18 XP ( Kill Bomb Carrier )
* [ WAR3FT ] You have blocked an enemy's ultimate !
ADMIN -[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 *: vote kick for Ray
* [ WAR3FT ] Your ultimate has been blocked !
*DEAD* Ray : ankh

* [ WAR3FT ] You will reincarnate all of your weapons next round
This server is using AMX Mod X
Visit http://www.amxmodx.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-[.40 cal ]- tr3v360 * voted for
PTB: Round ended, checking teams.
Shakulu voted for
peanutbutter voted for
noobie<_aimbot fail voted for
Ray killed peanutbutter with ak47
Kicked by Console
Kicked

MarioBros

Re: Getting vote'd for Kick/Ban

Post by MarioBros » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:51 pm

we'll have to wait for tr3v to post his demo, if any, and/or reply to this thread, thanks for bringing this up.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 pm

I will post the vid my internet just crashed srry it will be up asap

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Video was lost becouse I typed using a symbol won't happen again but Shaka and peanut butter can confirm

Penutbutter

Post by Penutbutter » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:01 pm

I cant confirm he was walling or aim bot wasn't watching him. I did say "hope the new admin is videoing you be cues your a ninja tonight." I think ray said something like "yeah I hope they are"(cant remember word for word what ray said if I am off ray fell free to fix it.) Can say it was not cool of Ray saying hes going call brock and apples on him. I don't think people should try intimidate the mods by throwing other mods names but no idea if that's against a rule or not.

TheNameIsRay

Post by TheNameIsRay » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:23 pm

*typing from phone, dont know how format will be

First of all, if u dont got a demo of me saying anything, dont stretch what i say.

But, since i dont got a demo also of myself, what i am saying also cannot be verified.

Anyways... U said ".... Something ninja..." And all i heard was in the lines of "i hope someone is recordig you"
I replied "i hope they are too, because i got nothing to hide"

Next about brock and apples...
I dont know what you heard, but i was talking to trev about how he is always accusing me of hacking, from ~1 month ago. (Today i started playing again after a break)
I talked about trev always saying on the mic about me hacking, and mever has any proof yet he still continues to both apples and brock.
I then said, since u are voting to ban me, then kick me. This time ill report this officially. And i said i dont want to make a forum account so ill see if i can just report this to brock or samson

But seeing as u dont got a demo, idk what else to say.
Feel free to demo me anytime though, just stop verbally accusing me without a solid demo please.

TheNameIsRay

Post by TheNameIsRay » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Re-reading that last reply, i see a lot of typos. If there is any confusion about my wording, please reply and ill try to word it better.
Apologies, this is difficult on my phone

Penutbutter

Post by Penutbutter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 am

Sorry Ray didn't know the thing with you and trev and talking about apples was like a month old thing. Also If I miss quoted you apllogise was thought my post made it clear I couldn't remember your words to the letter. Just after this "peanut butter can confirm" and someone in War3 asked if I had confirmed the post yet come hear just say what I saw.

And thought my first sentence made it clear( I cant confirm he was walling or aim bot wasn't watching him)

Once again sorry if I did anything to insult you Ray or cause any confusion.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 am

tr3v360 wrote:Video was lost becouse I typed using a symbol won't happen again but Shaka and peanut butter can confirm

If they can or cannot confirm by saying he is... or isn't hacking. The proof we need is a demo of said accusation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A voteban is only for a 1/2 hour and by now I am sure that the time has passed. Ray, thank you for keeping calm in your posts as well and not blowing up or venting here on the forums. It shows good character and will go a long ways in real life.

We have a very solid foundation and format on banning people. No proof = No ban. We are all human, and because we are humans, we are prone to human error.

tr3v: I've made mistakes in consol. Don't let it get the best of you. I've type record as recird before and didn't even get a demo. I've also had a map change during a demo and didn't start a 2nd demo of the person I was watching. Accidents happen. My solution, double check your commands in console.

>.> NTF <.<

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”