THE 3 MOST ABUSIVE ADMINS

speak and you will be heard!

THE 3 MOST ABUSIVE ADMINS

Post by 5555 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 pm

#1. GOTH

#2. unison999

#3. Hero

I'm sure most of you guys would agree with this if you play in wc3.

These admins get more abusive especially when no other admins are around.

sammy
Site Admin

Re: THE 3 MOST ABUSIVE ADMINS

Post by sammy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:47 pm

what exactly do they do?

puppet

Post by puppet » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 pm

i strongly disagree :|

Post by 5555 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Simply put, they are not acting as "Admins". They are just players with more power. So, if there is something they dont like, they abuse their power and slap, vote or slay other players..

for example, Goth tends to start slapping people or giving admin messages after he dies and when the game gets sluggish. everybody has their own styles of playing, and i think, as long as they try to do their objectives within the time limit, he should be patient and wait without bothering them... anyways, he just acts like a king and makes up his own rules when other admins are not around..i wish you could see his in-game text messages...

the other 2 are not that bad compared to Goth, but they just tend to kick/ban(vote) too much without any warning....like every time they kick/ban(vote), people ask "why" "what did he do?" because they do this without warning them..

they should be there to educate people and not to intimidate them

thanks for reading my poor English..

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:57 pm

i appreciate your post. however, lets wait for them to respond so i can see what they have to say
sammy

Post by 5555 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:36 pm

I appreciate your response too. Please also know that I have never got kicked/banned by them or had any argument or anything..i just thought they should not do the things that they would not do if you are there..anyways, im looking forward to their response.

unison999

Post by unison999 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:22 pm

You accuse us of abusing admin, yet you give general description that we kick/ban people.
Last I check that is what admin do, I kick/ban people for violating the rules.
You said "I'm sure most of you guys would agree with this if you play in wc3." yet I see nobody backing up your accusations...
Please bring up an instance that I kick/ban someone who actually did not violate the rules?
When I do permanent bans I have proof, check out sammy's banland.
99% of the people I ban do not come here to complain, that 1% was andrex and I had plenty of video clips of him violating the rules. Again you can go check out sammy's banland, there are links to the video clips of this. If you want to check out why we ban someone check out sammy's banland for the reason, game server is for games not to explain a ban or a kick. If you feel strongly about a ban or a kick you can come to the forum and pm the admins and find out if it is not posted in sammy's banland.

I am a 3* I do not have to voteban I can just do it (get your facts straight), I do kick people often for afk (login join team then afk farming xp and not playing) also for spamming doors/boxes mostly.
It is not an admin's job to educate people about things that is not allowed there is a comment that pops up every 5 min telling you what is not allowed, if you want an education you need a teacher not an admin... Hell I let people ledge now because the ledging rule changed, and people keep asking me and telling me to ban a ledger. I hope people know that when I do not kick/ban someone for something like that it is because rules changed, not because I am not doing my job. Also when rules change, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
People told me about this thread, if I am such a bad admin why they laugh and tell me about this?
If you follow the server rules you have no problem with me or any of the admins.
We are named simply because we are 3 admin that is on WC3 most often and most likely doing the bans and kicks.
As I recall I have yet to ban/kick you for spamming which I saw you do, yet I am ranked #2.
Nice.

BTW this should be admin abuse section, since he is literally saying we are abusing admin.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 am

Wow. I lol'd hard.

The only time I slap/slay/vote ban is when it's needed.

If I see someone ledging, or camping after bomb is planted, or not doing objectives at all, I slap.

I slay only when I have to, ie the last person is afk.

And lol, the only time I ever voteban is when there's a hacker, or someone who completely doesn't want to follow rules.

So please, tell me where I'm wrong?

O, also, I never see a 5555 in WC3, forum name and ign have to be the same. =]
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

unison999

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:02 pm

I see him quite often, and it was the same. He might have changed it because he is afraid of admins he accused might abuse him specifically, really I don't mind people accusing me of admin abuse if it is an legitimate accusation. There is very few instance which I admit I made a mistake BEFORE the person even came in to post in forum, I immediately corrected the mistake for the accidental ban. You could probably search this if we still had our old board to search through.

Right where he said I "ban(vote)", reiterated 2x so he is sure of his accusations, it showed that he posted the wrong guy. Because I have not vote banned anybody since May, and if I remember correctly he is a fairly new player in this server (maybe less than 2 months).
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 pm

unison999 wrote:I don't mind people accusing me of admin abuse if it is an legitimate accusation.

Agreed.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

Return to “Complaint Department!”