Job: none
Favorite .40 cal server: LEFT4DEAD
Comments

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: almost a year now
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I LOVE ur servers and games
How did you hear of .40 cal?: close friend
Are you a member of another gaming community?:no
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?:YES!!!
have you been a member/reg before?:no
Do you have a working mic?:yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below) yes
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! yes
Last edited by goldenight45 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarioBros

Re: New Member

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

well I haven't seen you play but that's because I dont play in L4D, just randomly go spec some times.

THE only main problem here is this: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/search. ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see that you haven't got the most nicest history in our community. What do have to say in your defense?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

goldenight45

in my defense

Post by goldenight45 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 am

um i know i havent had the best record but i was also not the only one that used this account this wasnt just mine me and my brothers used it i usually didnt get to play alot but i would love to become a better person and hope that this incident hasn't made you think that im a bad person and im sorry for the history i wish i could make that up but i cant i hope you guys can reconsider i am sorry and im trying to become a better person witha better history thank you

[G]ravity

Re: in my defense

Post by [G]ravity » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am

goldenight45 wrote:i was also not the only one that used this account this wasnt just mine me and my brothers used it i usually didnt get to play alot
Even if you do become an admin, you can't share your computer with anyone, and to me it sounds like a "typical excuse".

goldenight45

Post by goldenight45 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 am

ok well i dont share this computer definately anymore cause i wanted to get the best stuff for ur guyses servers so for me to become an admin i would want an alienware computer which i have and i dont share this computer with anyone and it was on my dads pc that we shared but i dont share this one but im not trying to make excuses and i swear i will become a better person and with a better future towards 40cal i hope u please can reconsider i really want to become an admin i swear that if you get any complaints about that there wont be any of those i swear i will be better and respectful i wan to make a better gaming for everyone thank you

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 pm

He also Doesn't have Real Steam CS, he needs to get it.

goldenight45

Post by goldenight45 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:26 pm

im trying to figure out if i do i asked u how do i check and im pretty sure i do i was trying to ask u before u left the server but then u left and im pretty sure i have it if i dont i will buy it but im pretty sure i have it

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 pm

goldenight45 wrote:im trying to figure out if i do i asked u how do i check and im pretty sure i do i was trying to ask u before u left the server but then u left and im pretty sure i have it if i dont i will buy it but im pretty sure i have it
I asked you, do you have steam app?, you said no, that means you dont have it, but if you want
http://store.steampowered.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; go there and download steam, and go to your library and see if you have cs, if you dont you need to buy it.

goldenight45

Post by goldenight45 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:19 pm

oh sorry well then i do have it because i already can go to library i dont have to pay so i do have a cs steam account sorry i didnt know but thanks for the help i really do appreciate it but up to u guys wheather or not i can be admin i hope u guys do thanks

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:42 pm

Hopefully you can show you're a good character, and Always enforce the rules :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Joining 40cal!”