Increase xp for objectives.

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Dante

Increase xp for objectives.

Post by Dante » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

There's probably some really smart reason that I don't know. Is there any chance to get increase bumps for objectives such as plant/defuse or hostile rescuing and shooting the rescuer. It just seems rather low for a server that has lvl 25 races
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Fudd!

Re: Increase xp for objectives.

Post by Fudd! » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:42 am

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of penalty for people that don't complete their objective. Slay, Loss of XP ... anything.

There are so many people that just hide in a corner once the bomb is down so they don't ruin their score .. or try and save their items .. makes the rounds take longer and people that hide should be punished :twisted:

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:57 am

Like if the bomb blows up and cts failed to defuse they all get slayed?
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:41 am

Life, Crowe, and Naruto never even attempt to complete objectives. I usually just warn, slay, kick. It doesn't affect their gameplay at all though. lol

I am totally in support of increasing the xp for objectives, especially considering how awful the hostages are at following. There is very little incentive to complete the map objective right now.

Fudd!

Post by Fudd! » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 am

Like if the bomb blows up and cts failed to defuse they all get slayed?
Exactly like that .. or they lose 100-500 xp .. or they lose all their items .. something that punishes them for wasting time and not doing their job.

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 am

It would be easier to just have then murdered

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Problem with that is, sometimes it's not your fault if you don't make it to the bomb. If I'm a and they plant b, and I have to fight my way through a whole team to get to it because I'm the last alive, and I try but fail, I shouldn't be *punished* there really is no way to differentiate between those that tried and those that didnt. At least automatically. Just enforce the objectives rule. Life, Naruto etc. If warnings, slaps, and slays don't get their attention, kick. If they come back and keep camping on objective maps when they're supposed to be completing the objective, vote ban. There is an escalation of force for a reason. Just my two cents.

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Getting off subject! More xp for objectives.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

^^^^ I concur

Dante

Post by Dante » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 am

This will also add more fun to the server. People will be rushing to get that bonus! There will be competition for those objectives.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”