Updated hole in my arm

things that have nothing to do with cs!

hippydave

Updated hole in my arm

Post by hippydave » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 am

So that's what is left as of this morning. But they are still worried about it so I will be receiving surgery on Monday to get a skin graft. Thant means at least 10 days I wont be able to play again after Monday. (one of the other main issues right now is the muscle underneath not being attached to the bone, u cant see that in the pic lol) :( But ill keep in touch guys.

SprayandPray

Re: Updated hole in my arm

Post by SprayandPray » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

Nice Dave! Looks like its healing up well just hope that muscle gets attached soon!

SprayandPray

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Daaamn, that still looks painful.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

hippydave

Post by hippydave » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm

its kinda funny... the nerves where the hole is are dead so i don't really feel that a whole lot. its the inside of the arm and muscle that hurt. The worst part right now is the electric therapy is bringing more dead nerves back to life everyday that just makes it more painful instead of less painful lol. The muscle sucks cause I'm not even supposed to lift over 2.5 lbs right now. Having 2 kids makes that almost impossible lol.

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:17 pm

WOOT UPDATE!!! I've been requesting this since the day you came back xD and the sad part is I JUST found this. I have really bad checking skills. At least that hole got a LOT smaller. Hope you feel better real soon.

Return to “Other stuff!”