[G]ravity

[G]ravity - Reapplying

Post by [G]ravity » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Personal Information!
Name: Jenish
Cs Game Name: [G]ravity
Email address: pateljenish26@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:91465929
Tell us about yourself: Im a Pretty Funny Guy, atleast that's what everyone else tells me, i'm always Chill and Laid Back, Sometimes im a Competitor if I Have to. Always loved playing Video Games like my PS3 But especially Cs. I love to help anywhere and everywhere I can, Im always Helping in Kitchen or my Old Neighbor and Of Course my Friends and Family. I Basically Never get Mad, its So Hard to get me Mad Hahha, no matter what happens, Always Respectful to anyone, if that Means my Teachers, Parents or even Somebody I don't know, I think of it as If I give Respect, i'll get Respect, Old saying. I Love the .40 Cal Servers, people are so nice especially Admins.
Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Math, Playing Games.
Job: None atm but but I wanna be a Game Designer when I grow up.
Favorite .40 cal server: L4D Without a Question, The other ones are fun but not as L4D.
Comments: So, I really love the .40 Cal community, I NEVER EVER Seen any Admins be this nice to me or even the Player, so overall the Community is really Nice, but then you have some knuckle heads that try to ruin the community by glitching or hacking.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: About 3 months now
Why are you interested .40 cal?: To get rid of those Glitchers/Hackers. As I Said Before I love the Community itself but then you have some People who Ruins the Fun for everybody by Hacking/Glitching, im Interested because im on the servers atleast 8 Hours a day and when im on There is literally No Admins on, and People starts Taking advantage and starts Glitching, which everyone hates and they hope that the admin was online, Recently I noticed that Skinny gets on at night but at Night there is barely anyone playing so.. I want to be a Admin so I can Stop this Glitchers and Bring the Fun back to the servers. I know Saggitarius quit because of these, His AP Was Hacked and So was mine but I didn't quit and nor will I, I Found out who the hacker was and I will do everything as a member of this Community to get him Banned! Finally, If Im on the server atleast 6-8 Hours a day I think no one will dare try to break the rules of the servers. Im sure that I can Bring Happiness to the .40 Cal servers.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: CS 1.6 Servers.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Absolutely YES!
have you been a member/reg before?: No.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes.
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes.
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes.
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes.
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes, you guys have no idea how honored I will be to wear the tag.
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes.
Last edited by [G]ravity on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Unbeatable

Re: [G]ravity - Reapplying

Post by The Unbeatable » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 am

bhai best of luck

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Please don't post multiple applications. I already see one here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=16054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:17 pm

DotA wrote:Please don't post multiple applications. I already see one here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=16054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ok, Sorry Can you please delete this post or the other one, Thank You! and I made this again because I didn't get no reply on the other one, I didn't Know what was up That's why. Sorry.

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:29 pm

[G]ravity wrote:
DotA wrote:Please don't post multiple applications. I already see one here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 35&t=16054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ok, Sorry Can you please delete this post or the other one, Thank You! and I made this again because I didn't get no reply on the other one, I didn't Know what was up That's why. Sorry.
Hey Gravity, if you didn't get a reply it just means we are not in the recruiting season yet. Be assured that if you play in our servers and stay active on our forums, when sammy is reviewing applications for recruiting new members yours will be at the top.
It might take several weeks so be patient. Do not PM sammy nor post multiple applications.
Those are pet peeves we have and might shine poorly on your once golden application

Good things come to those who wait. - old proverb

scorp

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:07 pm

ScorpioN wrote:
[G]ravity wrote:
Hey Gravity, if you didn't get a reply it just means we are not in the recruiting season yet. Be assured that if you play in our servers and stay active on our forums, when sammy is reviewing applications for recruiting new members yours will be at the top.
It might take several weeks so be patient. Do not PM sammy nor post multiple applications.
Those are pet peeves we have and might shine poorly on your once golden application

Good things come to those who wait. - old proverb
scorp
Thank You! Scorp, see if I knew this before, I Wouldn't have made this post, Wish somebody would've answered my questions before, but Hopefully this doesn't affect my Application, And I never PMed Sammy or Anyone else and nor I will. Once Again Thank You and Sorry, It be greatly appreciated if you delete this Post, I'm Willing to Wait for my chance :).

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:18 pm

STEAM_0:0:1287789585
where did you buy this steamid?

UnmovedMover

Post by UnmovedMover » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

sammy wrote:STEAM_0:0:1287789585
In a thread in May where you asked him this, he said it was "free".

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... view=print" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:47 pm

UnmovedMover wrote:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... view=print" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
so basically he stole some ones steamid?

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:59 pm

8-)
sammy wrote:
UnmovedMover wrote:

so basically he stole some ones steamid?
Not really, see what happen was that I was too Cheap to Buy the Cs.16 from Steam wich is $10 and I Believe it requires you to have a Credit Card to make The Purchase, Which I don't have, IDK If there was any other ways to do it. I Didn't wanna spend money because Cs wasn't really my thing Until I Got to this Community :), Now since I play it everyday im considering buying a legit Steam Cs. To your Question Sammy I Searched on Google " Cs 1.6 Steam for free" and I downloaded from some website ( I forgot what was the website ), so i'm Not really stealing someone else's steam ID, it gives me a random one. Thanks 8-)

Return to “Joining 40cal!”