"Angelus" STEAM_0:0:835037528

Post by alexander » Wed May 28, 2014 9:49 pm

In Game Name:"Angelus"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:835037528
Date/Time:5/28/2014 - 15:00 PDT
Server/Map:L4d/Ice Big
Witnesses:
Accusation: Cursing
Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sejo5i3ft94ihag/angelus.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's basically doing whatever he wants since he's had no consequences. No change in behavior since I originally messaged Sammy a few weeks back. He's been warned over and over, and he just keeps cussing, glitching, rejoining, and basically being a cornhole that nobody likes. Would love to rid of him unless he shapes up. Please advise. Thanks.

Best,

Alexander
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

Glazed

Re: "Angelus" STEAM_0:0:835037528

Post by Glazed » Thu May 29, 2014 3:24 am

Ban Information
Name: angelus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:835037528
Reason: Cursing
Ban Length: 30 minutes
Unban Time: 3:52:51 5/29/2014

Really appreciate your help on this Alexander great work. As this is Angelus' first offence, his ban will be for 30 minutes. If he continues a screenshot would suffice and the ban will increase to 7 days, then 30 respectfully.
GlazeD

Skinny

Post by Skinny » Thu May 29, 2014 11:38 am

Thanks alex, I have heard complaints from users about this user. But it seems like the second I hit the server every one "plays nice" when they see my clan tag. I had a user come into server 7 and complain about it so I jumped over to server 1 and couldnt see anything.

alexander

Post by alexander » Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Thanks guys.

Skinny, I was discussing this with Sammy. Back in my clan days, I had a few incognito admins, guys who I could trust to do the job without our tags and it was a huge help. It's like speed limits on freeways, everyone slams on their brakes when they see a copper. Of course the most impudent ones will shape up once they see a 40cal tag join the server. I will continue to monitor his play as well. Hopefully he shapes up.

.: |-Dr.Ace-| :.

Post by .: |-Dr.Ace-| :. » Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 pm

We can't even say Abbreviations? like WT* and others you know.... Because see the thing is that this game isn't rated E and people in other servers are used to cursing and they are adults so I mean it becomes natural. I myself curse alot when i'm having a bad day and or a bad game. I understand it's wrong but again it's natural not like I don't want to obey rules, I DO!!!!!

I think Alexander know what I'm talking about but every time I curse in L4D server, it shows up as "/servers" or "/rules" and or "/reg" but the point is that apparently it appears in clear text on other users screen for some reason! I didn't know that and that's why I kept on cursing but Thanks to Alexander now I know that everyone can see WHAT I TYPE!!!! hhahah so I really apologize and I've already put a lock on my language but I still end up saying abbreviations like WT* and ROFL and etc.... haha I will watch out for this.

Now that was my part, for Angelus, first it's a she. And she says things like "you 'f' idiot" or atleast what I have seen, so IDK if that would be considered as cursing and Alexander you should realize that you shouldn't act like an Admin cuz you do sound pretty Authoritative when you tell them to stop and that makes them even more mad! You should just take a screenshot and post it and or if you want to communicate with them, just say "please Stop!!" three times and then report the person.

Anyways, sorry and thank you!

-Regards
-Dr.Ace-

alexander

Post by alexander » Thu May 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Ace, it's not so much the curse words that are the problem as it is the intent behind them. It doesn't matter if the game was rated NC-17, it has to do with creating an environment where people respect each other and play nicely. No one likes an abusive clown spewing vulgarities at them for any reason. I know exactly what you're talking about when you say "having a bad day" or whatever other reason you might curse. I curse up a storm in real life, but only where it is appropriate or accepted. The policy in the server is no cursing, no abusive language regardless of the words used towards others. You don't have to like the rules, just obey them if you're going to play in the server. As Sammy says, "Be nice, or be gone." Please help keep the community going by enforcing rules. At the end of the day it's about having a good time in a fair environment. Be good!

Alexander

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu May 29, 2014 7:35 pm

alexander wrote:Ace, it's not so much the curse words that are the problem as it is the intent behind them. It doesn't matter if the game was rated NC-17, it has to do with creating an environment where people respect each other and play nicely. No one likes an abusive clown spewing vulgarities at them for any reason. I know exactly what you're talking about when you say "having a bad day" or whatever other reason you might curse. I curse up a storm in real life, but only where it is appropriate or accepted. The policy in the server is no cursing, no abusive language regardless of the words used towards others. You don't have to like the rules, just obey them if you're going to play in the server. As Sammy says, "Be nice, or be gone." Please help keep the community going by enforcing rules. At the end of the day it's about having a good time in a fair environment. Be good!

Alexander
I don't think I could of said that any better. Very nice job with banland and keeping the peace here alex :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

alexander

Post by alexander » Thu May 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Thanks, DotA. Trypants always on. :)

alexander

Post by alexander » Sat May 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Well, this chick really doesn't get it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/auvo1ls3wkqcjmh/Angelus.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't know how else to put it to her. She was exploiting ap with tank by letting someone knife her. I ruined the party by killing the survivor. Then she went crazy and started attacking me. A few people told her to calm down because she will be banned. And apparently she still thinks she can do whatever she wants. At this rate, she's gonna be perma banned soon...

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 am

Alexander put it best, despite your days events, noone wants to hear people talking trash and it's the rules here so pack it up or ship out Angelus. Male, female, or tiger whatever you are.

Ban Information
Name: Angelus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:835037528
Reason: REPEAT CURSING. Next curse documented provides a 30 day ban
Ban Length: 7 days
Unban Time: 3:05:00 6/8/2014
GlazeD

Return to “Sammy's banland!”