"Rawr" STEAM_0:0:83314

if you were banned and want a reason?

theYonnest

"Rawr" STEAM_0:0:83314

Post by theYonnest » Wed May 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Reason for ban: Wall Hacks

Wait until the 3rd round of the demo for the suspicious activity. He knows exactly where to check in the two buildings. Just before he kills the first guy, he fires at the building looking directly where he is. No evidence of there being sound to help him out.

As always, I will let the higher up admins decide. If you think that this isn't' conclusive enough, so be it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9yib ... v/rawr.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-theYonnest

NonMagical

Re: "Rawr" STEAM_0:0:83314

Post by NonMagical » Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 pm

I don't even have to try hard to explain that one.

Around 15 seconds prior to me killing the first guy in the house, I clearly hear him firing the sg552 (or whatever the name of the terrorist version of Aug is) in there and you even see me shoot a couple times at the wall in his direction. I admit I am guilty of like 3 bullets of wall spam. I quickly stopped, knowing I shouldn't be spamming that wall. Sometimes instincts take over. My apologies.

Being that I never saw him die, nor heard him elsewhere, it was the first place I looked after I went through T spawn. As soon as I'm about to kill him though, you can CLEARLY hear the guy with the machine gun behind me. So after I drop the guy in the house, I immediately turn around to find the guy with the machine gun in the house behind me.

Pretty much every admin who frequents the War3 server has spec'd me at length, I'm sure. Why would I suddenly start hacking now when I already have obnoxious scores. Not trying to toot my own horn, or anything, but I just fail to see the motive behind that.

With that said, I do appreciate you doing your best to keep the servers clean.

-Rawr 0:0:83314

Edit: I realize it was only a 30 minute ban, but to respect the process I'd like to wait for somebody higher up to clear me before I return to the server. And if you are a regular War3 admin, and you want to vouch for me, it would be much appreciated. I'm looking at you, apples, harbinger, dante, 2poor4shoes, etc. etc. <3

Edit2: Your demo lags, by the way, on that last kill. Makes the kill look funny, but you weren't accusing me of aimbot anyway so it doesn't really matter I suppose.

Edit3: I just realized that the wall spam is the part you are calling fishy, not the time when I kill both him and the guy behind me in the house. I admit to spamming the wall with a couple bullets when I shouldn't have. The fact that he lined up with it was luck on my part, but it isn't that weird. I heard him shooting out the window, so I instinctively shot where he would be standing (and lo and behold, he was there, according to the demo. Surprise surprise.)

BooMHeaDShoT

Post by BooMHeaDShoT » Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

i see all the video and actually only one time i suspect he wall but him no kill on that time so i think he not used hack

theYonnest

Post by theYonnest » Wed May 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Even after re-watching the demo, I still find your wall spam at 14:11 incredibly suspicious.

Just to be clear, for spamming, we usually issue a warning first, then a kick, then a ban for repeated offenses. I would not have kicked you immediately for a simple wall spam.

Once again, just trying to do my job as an admin. If higher up admins find you innocent, you deserve to play as far as I'm concerned.

-theYonnest

NonMagical

Post by NonMagical » Wed May 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Do you not hear the sg552 gunfire that I mentioned? It's pretty obvious on my side.

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 pm

I can vouch for Rawr, Most of the things he does in gameplay are pretty sketchy but he does use sound to the best of his advantage, he definitely knows what he's doing in this demo, but it's not up to me to decide
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

Dante

Post by Dante » Thu May 29, 2014 2:31 am

This demos clean bud. I have good headphones with most of my sound settings higher up. Rawr you be unbanned as a 1 star can only temp ban. Thank you for your civility
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu May 29, 2014 2:38 am

This demo does not indicate any hacks. Thank you for coming to defend yourself Rawr I can also personally attest to your legitimacy on our servers. Thank you to all who responded, topic closed.
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu May 29, 2014 2:41 am

Don't spam pls this will be your documented 30 min ban. I'll have my <0> on you. Thank you for being respectful and understanding.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”