Got a questions for admins

XP saved and additional levels to come

D3mon

Got a questions for admins

Post by D3mon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:24 am

So.... lots of ppl think u hack jsut becuz u can see ninjas a little bit better of aim for their heads all the time and kill them even if they're higher lvls with higher hp and damage reduced. It's all good they can say whatever they want or even go report me. But some particular ppl really annoy me a lot. They're not only just cussing at u constantly but also getting other ppl think u hack, and they WOULD'NT SHUT UP about it.

So, i guess respect other players is not applied on the rules or something? I mean... it is really really annoying... If I would've screenshot the words they say and post on here, will u admins plz do something about it? plz ? :(

MarioBros

Re: Got a questions for admins

Post by MarioBros » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:40 am

you see them better aiming at their heads? That's hardcore...it's way easier to watch the ground for the shadow then let the spray go to the head :B

Ignore them, get screenshots and we'll take care of it.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:18 pm

well, ya, that's true. Thats why sometimes its a little difficult too against some better ninjas. And I meant headshot them is another one that they would not shut up about u hacking too. It doesn't matter how u killed them. These ppl dont care, they just think u hack. It was pretty funny at first, u can just laugh it off. But after awhile. It's annoying.

And there's another one question. How u admins gonna do about those ppl who gets this item "phase cloak", and i have no idea how that's either a hack of script or a program or even a glitch that allows them to noclip with time unlimited. The phase cloak has a limited time only 6 secs. Back 2 years ago, ppl used phase cloak like this too. But it WAS NOT ALLOWED. They got banned for using phase cloak incorrectly. Can u admins plz think of something that prevent some idiotic players using it in a crappy way and ruin the fun of it? Appreciate it ;)

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm

D3mon wrote:well, ya, that's true. Thats why sometimes its a little difficult too against some better ninjas. And I meant headshot them is another one that they would not shut up about u hacking too. It doesn't matter how u killed them. These ppl dont care, they just think u hack. It was pretty funny at first, u can just laugh it off. But after awhile. It's annoying.

And there's another one question. How u admins gonna do about those ppl who gets this item "phase cloak", and i have no idea how that's either a hack of script or a program or even a glitch that allows them to noclip with time unlimited. The phase cloak has a limited time only 6 secs. Back 2 years ago, ppl used phase cloak like this too. But it WAS NOT ALLOWED. They got banned for using phase cloak incorrectly. Can u admins plz think of something that prevent some idiotic players using it in a crappy way and ruin the fun of it? Appreciate it ;)
Can you tell me who uses it like that?
Because certain players have been warned about it, so if you see it again, get a demo and his/her steam ID and we can act according to the situation.

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:12 am

His in game name is "DeAD*", always on lvl 130 something barbaraian. I'll try to record him and get his steamid next time.
I'm just curious why he came back tho. He was banned by admin names Hawk. Maybe it was the wrong reason he got banned. Cuz i remembered when he was banned, the reason was "wallhack". He doesnt wallhack. But the unlimited noclip isn't any better than wallhacking or aimot. And i;m sure mariobros knows what i'm talking about. It should not be allowed even though this probably not a hack but he's gotta done something about it for sure.
Last edited by D3mon on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:14 am

There once was this player names "white" using unlimited noclip too. I told one of the admins in game just to let him know. But i dont know where that guy went, I haven't seen him for a long time.

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 am

MarioBros wrote: Can you tell me who uses it like that?
Because certain players have been warned about it, so if you see it again, get a demo and his/her steam ID and we can act according to the situation.

Btw... i used to be a admin too and dealt with the hackers like recording them and banning them. But... that was like 3 years ago..... after i record the demo, where i can upload and show u guys?(shame on me :roll: )

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:12 am

Yeah, I know who you speaking of...
You can upload your demos to mediafire or dropbox so we can dload and watch it.

D3mon

Post by D3mon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Thx mario, and lucky me. DeAD just happened to get the item and i recorded him, and here's the demo link below it, have a check at it and lets see about it :) (it wasn't very long of a demo, cuz i thought he wouldn't die that fast, i was hoping to recording good for at least 30 sec or longer, but anyways, it is good enough to show he's using unlimited noclip.)

https://www.mediafire.com/?f38klwsv2clfgzu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SteamID : #10 "DeAD*" 21119 STEAM_0:0:637529623 32 19:04 232 0

Return to “#8 Diablo II(xp saved) ------------------------108.181.1.219:27022”