random question..

talk about cs related topics here!

Fishmonk

random question..

Post by Fishmonk » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Have you ever allowed someone to stab your own team mate?
You know, your in a situation that you know you have one or two teammates next to you or behind you and they let someone stab you.
Have you done it?

Just asking...
:mrgreen:

ScorpioN

Re: random question..

Post by ScorpioN » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm

yeah, it's funny sometimes :D

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Yeah. Just to scare them or to tell them to get the hell outa the way.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Every opportunity I get.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I would say a knife in the back from a team mate means GO. would you guys like me to enable friendly_fire and tkpunish?
that would stop team knifing.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 pm

sammy wrote:I would say a knife in the back from a team mate means GO. would you guys like me to enable friendly_fire and tkpunish?
:D Good and Bad

Good:
1. New gameplay experience
2. Playing more careful, shooting more careful, becoming a better player
3. A choice of punishment or forgive

Bad:
1. There'll always be people who'll hurt or kill their teammates on purpose
2. We going to have to come with a new admin rule: Team killing won't be tolerated
3. Create a plug which will automatically kick the player for 2-3 team killings in a row
4. Admin will have more job to do, since some players will join just to kill teammates and won't care about the kick or ban. For them it's fun.
5. Accidental team killing will provide a punishment menu and the player will use it before other player can explain that it was the accident(TIME MATTER)
6. We might lose some players since they'll think it's stupid
7. Accidental team killing will build up(If we activate the plug-in described in 3) and kick a good player out.
8. Players will get mad more easily
9. Last but not least, I don't even wanna think about WARDEN, "mole" to enemy spawn and kill someone, that'll activate a chain reaction and since no one knows who "mole" is, they'll start shooting the living hell out of each other.(WILL BE FUN TO WATCH)

P.S. I'll say NO to FF
P.S.S. If we had a classic server, FF would be nice.

ibAd

Post by ibAd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:26 pm

totally endorse what kitty said

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:58 pm

I was talking more of you go in a room with 3 teammates and they let the opponent stab you..as in no back up. I find that strange. If we on the same team we should look out for each other. I didn't mean getting stabbed by a team mate.

apples

Post by apples » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:
sammy wrote:I would say a knife in the back from a team mate means GO. would you guys like me to enable friendly_fire and tkpunish?
:D Good and Bad

Good:
1. New gameplay experience
2. Playing more careful, shooting more careful, becoming a better player
3. A choice of punishment or forgive

Bad:
1. There'll always be people who'll hurt or kill their teammates on purpose
2. We going to have to come with a new admin rule: Team killing won't be tolerated
3. Create a plug which will automatically kick the player for 2-3 team killings in a row
4. Admin will have more job to do, since some players will join just to kill teammates and won't care about the kick or ban. For them it's fun.
5. Accidental team killing will provide a punishment menu and the player will use it before other player can explain that it was the accident(TIME MATTER)
6. We might lose some players since they'll think it's stupid
7. Accidental team killing will build up(If we activate the plug-in described in 3) and kick a good player out.
8. Players will get mad more easily
9. Last but not least, I don't even wanna think about WARDEN, "mole" to enemy spawn and kill someone, that'll activate a chain reaction and since no one knows who "mole" is, they'll start shooting the living hell out of each other.(WILL BE FUN TO WATCH)

P.S. I'll say NO to FF
P.S.S. If we had a classic server, FF would be nice.
I do like the idea of this, but realistically, players wont like the change. There are too many cons over pros on this one. Things will get to chaotic when admins aren't around to enforce the NO TK rule.

Apples

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 am

Fishmonk wrote:I was talking more of you go in a room with 3 teammates and they let the opponent stab you..as in no back up. I find that strange. If we on the same team we should look out for each other. I didn't mean getting stabbed by a team mate.
lolol when did this happen? I don't think I've ever seen this happen where my teammates just stand around and wait as I get shanked. hahaha
:D

Return to “Counter-Strike! General cs topics!”