Re: -[.40 ca]- vs |DS|

Post by Karma » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 pm

COUNT ME IN!!!

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Good deal.
You got 3 already. Mario, Karma, Mavaric
only need 2 more. Hit some of the people in your friends list as they are not always on in forums.

Time: lets work something for this weekend?

Saturday, Anytime BW 6pm - 9pm?
if that works let me know.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 pm

you are not using vent in our servers

take the hint

this scrim isn't going to happen
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am

we scrim for fun. we use ingame cs voice to communicate. once dead, it is unfair to speak to alive teamates with vent. and please dont bring up "other clans do it too" we are not other clans!

if we scrimd at 40cal and used psay messages to each member.. ...is that fair?

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Venom wrote:you are not using vent in our servers

take the hint

Bro, why are you so hateful? You don't wanna be a part of it then good for you. but atleast people who are willing let them take part.

@SAMMY, using vent doesn't make any difference. Once the scrimm setting is loaded on to the server, you can't spec anyone, you can't see anyone else play, you can't see anything. IT WILL TAKE THE WHOLE GHOSTING situation out of the play.

I dunno how it is at 40cal scrim server, but thats how it should be. thats how all scrim servers are.

If you want, I can get you to try the DS scrim server ip, and you and some of your friends can check it out.

So, I don't really see the harm in using Vent. People don't use vent duing scrims so they can cheat, they use vent for clearer communication and lag/choke free game play.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 pm

HeadshooTer wrote:
Venom wrote:you are not using vent in our servers

take the hint

Bro, why are you so hateful? You don't wanna be a part of it then good for you. but atleast people who are willing let them take part.

@SAMMY, using vent doesn't make any difference. Once the scrimm setting is loaded on to the server, you can't spec anyone, you can't see anyone else play, you can't see anything. IT WILL TAKE THE WHOLE GHOSTING situation out of the play.

I dunno how it is at 40cal scrim server, but thats how it should be. thats how all scrim servers are.

If you want, I can get you to try the DS scrim server ip, and you and some of your friends can check it out.

So, I don't really see the harm in using Vent. People don't use vent during scrims so they can cheat, they use vent for clearer communication and lag/choke free game play.
He is not being hateful. He is simply stating the rules that vent isn't allowed in the servers which is why this scrim won't happen. Vent isn't allowed because of ghosting as you know. Although you can only spec your teammates when dead in scrim servers, you can still tell your teammates where you last died and where you last heard them if you were in vent. Compared to the plugin we have on our scrim server, you are not allowed to talk to your teammates after you have died, at all. We never said vent was used to cheat, but we just like to take out the possibility of it being used for that reason.

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 pm

You would be able to do the same as well, no?

but thats fine. we can work without vent. I don't really care.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

HeadshooTer wrote:You would be able to do the same as well, no?
no because using vent in our servers is against the rules. And WE will not break our own rules or let anyone else do so. :roll:

and how will we know for sure you won't use it?

We won't. That's why after you admitted to using vent, I stated this scrim will not happen. Any "iffy" kill or "know where to find our last guy" situation, will have vent come up as an issue.

Why put ourselves in a situation and have to ban all of you?

If you really wanted to "test" your clan in scrims, why not scrim vs clans or teams who actually play in match type play?

Get you jollies on beating 5 random people who probably never played in the same server at the same time?

This conversation is over.
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 am

You are more than welcome to come sit in our vent server and see if the guys that are scrimming are on vent or not.

like i said, DS has never scrimmed before either.

This is going to be our first one. I don't expect it to be all competitive. Its simply for fun.

And if you are so concerned abt rules of your server, WE WILL HOST THE MATCH.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

HeadshooTer wrote:You are more than welcome to come sit in our vent server and see if the guys that are scrimming are on vent or not.

like i said, DS has never scrimmed before either.

This is going to be our first one. I don't expect it to be all competitive. Its simply for fun.

And if you are so concerned abt rules of your server, WE WILL HOST THE MATCH.
I don't think you quite understand what Venom is saying. Doesn't matter whether or not you use vent to cheat or not, we don't allow it. You can host the match but what would be the point with vent since our players don't normally use it since it isn't allowed in our servers.

Return to “Scrims and challenges!”