for new apps! join our community!

Bullet_InThe_Head

Bullet_InThe_Head Application

Post by Bullet_InThe_Head » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Name:Lyle Nyberg
Cs Game Name: Bullet_InThe_Head
Email address: lyle.nyberg@yahoo.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:58498901 0 00:44 88 0
Hobbies: Going to sporting events, doing things with my friends and of course video games :).
Job: Department of Transportation Road Inspector

Comments
- I normally play the Warcfraft mod. This mod has always been my favorite and is my favorite part of the game. I do like gungame and the diablo mod is interesting. I havent really invested enough time in it to really say if I like it. Having said that, whatever the clan needs me to do I would gladly offer my services.

How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?:
I have been playing Counterstrike for about a month now, after quiting for about 5 years. I played for about a year then. I quit to play other games and was busy with new job and just stopped playing. I missed the game alot so I came back. I have played exclusively in the .40 cal server since I started playing again.

Why are you interested .40 cal?: I love the people I have met and look foward to getting to know everyone better. I like to stick with one server and have a consistent group to play and socialize with. It makes this game better.

How did you hear of us?: I randomly picked this server on the list when i first downloaded the game. By luck I found yall.....Lucky Me :)

What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: Since Ive been back I havent played with any other clan. From my days of playing when I was younger, I cannot say I have ever played with this many cool and drama free people. I love the fact that there is no foul language allowed and how .40 cal likes to keep the atmosphere as drama free and relaxing as possible. Very nice people as well.

Are you in any other clan now:? No, I am not in another clan.

Will you be a dedicated member?: I would most definitly be a dedicated member. I have a really steady job and I have really flexible hours, when the wife isnt bothering me....haha. I like to be a perfectionist in everything I do, so if I were to join you guys I would put forth my very best effort to assist in any task.

have you been a member/reg before?: I am a regular to the site since my return to the game. No, I have never been a member.

Do you have a working mic?:Yes, I have a working mic. I like to use it and chat with people, while still being respectful to other and not disturbing them.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! YES
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? YES
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) YES
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! YES
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! YES

MarioBros

Re: Bullet_InThe_Head Application

Post by MarioBros » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi, nice you posted your app, good luck! :D
A few tips:
-Stay active both forum and in-game
-Be friendly
-Don't give up on the play/post/enforce - we're always watching :D
A 4* or Sammy will inform you if your application has been approved or denied
"Text translated via Google Translate"

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome to the forums. :D Seen you many times in the war3 server, glad to see you interested in 40cal. Very nice app
Bullet_InThe_Head wrote: Steamid: STEAM_0:1:58498901 0 00:44 88 0
Just a tip for future reference your SteamID is only the first part of the line (in red and bold). Only reason I mention is the ID's are used quite often when admining.

Good luck!

smfreak

Post by smfreak » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Glad to see that you applied bullet! it has been fun playing with you. Remember to Play/Post/Enforce and also to have fun. One of the 4*'s or sammy will let you know if your application is approved or denied.

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey bullet, read ur app! I remember playing a few games with you in WC3 :D
Best of luck on your application man! Remember to stay active on the server/forums too!
No pressure :D

Bullet_InThe_Head

Post by Bullet_InThe_Head » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks for the comments. I look foward to hearing from yall. Ill be going on a cruise for the next week, I will see yall then.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

your app is approved
post a ty in the shoutout section:
tagup -[.40 cal ]- Bullet Head
read and sign all the stickies/announcements in the VIP forum for members:
when all this is done you will earn your 1st star and have admin:
good luck.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”