if you were banned and want a reason?

rott3np3anut

"Jaaaash." 152 STEAM_0:0:3005516

Post by rott3np3anut » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Name: Jaaaash.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3005516
Reason: Speed hacks
Server: GunGame
DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfic6y4j7anc7a3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very obvious speed hacks. He left right before I votebanned him.

EDIT - He came back in and as I votebanned him, he tried saying it was lag and he's played here for years. It doesn't look like any lag I've ever seen, but take a look and let me know what you think.

Jaaaash.

Re: "Jaaaash." 152 STEAM_0:0:3005516

Post by Jaaaash. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey guys, Jaaaash here.

So I see you have my steam ID and other relevant info already. Honestly I don't blame you for banning me considering the evidence but I am telling you in all honesty that I was not using hacks.

I have never used hacks in my life. I don't even know where to get them, how to install them or how to even use them. I pride myself on my skill as a player that has taken over a decade to achieve. I would not want to discredit myself, my reputation and my skills by using hacks.

I am well aware of the rules at .40 cal. I've been playing the gun game server here for years. I have never been banned before. I've always watched my language, I haven't tried to offend other players, I try to preserver the spirit of the game and I've never, ever hacked.

My computer is a piece of junk and counter-strike lags INSANELY to a completely unplayable level at times. Its quite frustrating considering the game is over a decade old. Anyways point being my lag is so extreme at times, I've occasionally been accused of hacking but I am telling you truthfully, that it was not hacking, it was lag.

I left the server the first time so that I could restart my computer (as that usually is the only way to temporary fix my lag issues when I'm having them). When I rejoined my lag was gone and I started to play. Then admin vote kicked and banned me and here we are.

As soon as I started to lag the first time, I should've just left and restarted my computer right away instead of running around for a minute or two, staring at my screen in disbelief at the madness I was viewing.

I respect admins decisions. I hate playing with hackers more than anything (except my lag). I really don't want to not be able to play on the .40 cal gun game server. It is literally the only server I play on these days and have played on for several years now. Please don't ban me. I promise that I would never have intentionally broken server rules, ruined the spirit of the game or put my reputation on the line as a good counter-strike player. Thanks for hearing me out.
Favourite Quote:

"You don't go AFK in a gungame!!"

- lost

:lol:

Raidz

Post by Raidz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 pm

I am sorry, you're speed hacking. The kill you got on "noob" explains it all already. He is shooting at you with regular speed of the weapon and walking with normal speed. ON the demo you killed "noob" and he revived. It is impossible to one hit knife "noob" again while he just spawn. <<< For that you can hear double shanks when you knife the wall less than a second.... You're lagging??? While being being caught on demo, it showed that everyone is at regular speed except you..

You say the your computer is a junk? So if your computer is a junk and CS lags, how come you are next to somebody so fast that they haven't even taken 2 steps? If you're lagging you would of been killed already. Your speed hack is caught on a demo.

I'll say it again. I find it that you're speed hacking...

To know that you are caught with a demo and knowing that you're a regular to our gungame server... ouch..
No one taste better than a Mengo ;D

-[.40 cal ]- Raidz **

Fadetoblack

Post by Fadetoblack » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 pm

The thought of even trying to use lag as an excuse for that is laughable.

Jaaaash.

Post by Jaaaash. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm

That knife was a complete fluke.

I can't explain the speed that I was moving at. On my screen one second I'd be at my spawn, the next half way to enemy spawn. I don't know why.

If I was hacking, I probably would've stuck around to have some fun and I would've knifed more than one person. If you watch that demo, I'm flailing all over the place, running into walls and such! If I was hacking, don't you think I'd have a bit more accuracy? Not to mention I left the server and then came back. If I wanted to hack and cause a fuss, I would've stuck around until I was kicked not left the game and then come back some 8 mins later and suddenly stop "hacking".

Well maybe it wasn't lag but it wasn't a hack either. I don't know what it was but I was not hacking and I will defend that point to the end even though the demo shows dissemblance to hacking. My computer is crap, its probably overrun by spyware and whatever else. All I know is I didn't hack.

Think about it. If I've been playing on this server for years and then out of nowhere start hacking for less than a minute - does that make sense? No, it doesn't. If I was hacking I wouldn't be running into walls, I would've knifed more than one person, I would've stuck around longer before leaving and I would've likely hacked in the server in the past. Even if I was hacking for the first time, I would've tried another server. I saw that admin was on when I joined the game, I wouldn't be dumb enough to hack right in front of him. It doesn't add up.
Favourite Quote:

- lost

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Actually, I experienced the same thing in GunGame this evening, I lagged like hell and I couldn't tell where I was, maybe from the outside I was like Jaaaash here, running way too fast and spraying like the noob I am, but from my point of view I couldn't move or anything. Just to let you know HOW much my lag was, SNSD killed me and when I was "dying" Alucard came and stole a level from me, so I died twice in one death </3
I can't really vouch on you, Jaaaash, but if I could, I'd say it's the lag and the fact that you have played a long time in the server and done nothing wrong...
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Jaaaash.

Post by Jaaaash. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks MarioBros. I know I've played with you for quite a long time. I appreciate you considering my predicament.
Favourite Quote:

- lost

Raidz

Post by Raidz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Jaaaash. wrote:That knife was a complete fluke.

I can't explain the speed that I was moving at. On my screen one second I'd be at my spawn, the next half way to enemy spawn. I don't know why.

If I was hacking, I probably would've stuck around to have some fun and I would've knifed more than one person. If you watch that demo, I'm flailing all over the place, running into walls and such! If I was hacking, don't you think I'd have a bit more accuracy? Not to mention I left the server and then came back. If I wanted to hack and cause a fuss, I would've stuck around until I was kicked not left the game and then come back some 8 mins later and suddenly stop "hacking".

Well maybe it wasn't lag but it wasn't a hack either. I don't know what it was but I was not hacking and I will defend that point to the end even though the demo shows dissemblance to hacking. My computer is crap, its probably overrun by spyware and whatever else. All I know is I didn't hack.

Think about it. If I've been playing on this server for years and then out of nowhere start hacking for less than a minute - does that make sense? No, it doesn't. If I was hacking I wouldn't be running into walls, I would've knifed more than one person, I would've stuck around longer before leaving and I would've likely hacked in the server in the past. Even if I was hacking for the first time, I would've tried another server. I saw that admin was on when I joined the game, I wouldn't be dumb enough to hack right in front of him. It doesn't add up.

You can't explain the speed? Well let me tell you, you're speed hacking.. It doesn't matter about the accuracy. I have done research on hack and it says you can turn on and off aim bot while keeping the speed hack on. "Many" hackers would love to stick around and many of them wouldn't because they do not want to be ban by "VAC". If it wasn't a lag nor a hack, can you be more specific on how you would run faster than everyone in the server "gungame" server especially? It is not like warcraft where you have undead's "unholy aura" or "boots of speed".

The demo show no dissemblance to hacking?
1) Well explain how you were able to one hit knife "noob" face to face instead of a back stab..
2) Explain why your knifes were double shanks or more when you hit the wall.
3) Explain why in the beginning of the demo, while spectating "HYHW0121" screen , You see a guy run at the speed of light from the roof of the building to the ground?
4) Explain why everyone's gun sound effect is at normal and your knife is at speed of light double shanking?
5) Explain why "c1roc[1H]" even said "ban hacker" He clearly saw you hack..

It doesn't matter if you play long or not. CS 1.6 have been out there for a long time and people changes their mind (not saying that you did that) but this demo clearly proves that you speed hack. Can you also explain how you ran faster then everyone else and how it was hard for others to shoot you? There is nothing that makes you run faster besides "hack".

Edit: I play Gungame here and there and I have never received a lag spike or any suspicious things going on in the server that happened to me or anyone I played on that server before.
No one taste better than a Mengo ;D

-[.40 cal ]- Raidz **

SNSD

Post by SNSD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm

I cant comment as to if Jaaaash was really speedhacking here or not.
And Jaaaash, this demo looks pretty bad for you.

I WILL say that:
1) Gungame was really laggy all of this morning (players and I were teleporting all over the place, though not like in this video where Jaaaash is the only one while the other players seem fine). Sammy reset the server this afternoon, but when I got back around 9pm to play, Mario was still having lag issues (on de_aztec and cs_office).

2) Jaaaash has been here a good amount of time and this is the first time I have heard of any issues with him as a player on our servers.
Jaaaash. wrote: I promise that I would never have intentionally broken server rules, ruined the spirit of the game or put my reputation on the line as a good counter-strike player.
This has been true from my experience with having him around in the servers.

Given these circumstances, perhaps its worth a listen? :?:
-[.40 cal ]- MarioBros. ** : i swear, sometimes i think you hack, snsd.

8-)

Jaaaash.

Post by Jaaaash. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

Raidz wrote: It doesn't matter about the accuracy. I have done research on hack and it says you can turn on and off aim bot while keeping the speed hack on.
Yeah but why on earth would I speed hack without "aim bot?" That's like half cheating. Pretty sure if I was going to hack, I'd go all the way, otherwise what would've been the point. And I was referring less to the accuracy of my knifing but rather the accuracy of my movements. Clearly I'm running into walls, I'm all over the place - I've seen players speed hack before and they move precisely where they want to go, knifing one target and then the next. They don't flail around like I was.
Raidz wrote: The demo show no dissemblance to hacking?
1) Well explain how you were able to one hit knife "noob" face to face instead of a back stab..
2) Explain why your knifes were double shanks or more when you hit the wall.
3) Explain why in the beginning of the demo, while spectating "HYHW0121" screen , You see a guy run at the speed of light from the roof of the building to the ground?
4) Explain why everyone's gun sound effect is at normal and your knife is at speed of light double shanking?
5) Explain why "c1roc[1H]" even said "ban hacker" He clearly saw you hack..
1.) That knife hit to "noob" was a complete fluke. I was running around pressing all the buttons on my keyboard and clicking my mouse in frustration at what I thought was really bad lag.
2.) I can't explain that. I thought it was lag. How would double hits be incriminating anyways?
3.) I don't know how to watch the demo. Never used that file format before. So not sure what you mean by "HYHW0121" screen but I was never on any roof. I was playing CT.
4.) Again I don't know what you mean by double shanking or if when you speed hack that happens but I never noticed any sound effects out of the ordinary when I was playing
5.) Everyone saw me ripping super fast through the map. Of course it looks bad. I even thought it looked bad which is why I left the server shortly after joining the game. How would he even "see" me hack? Is there some kind of give away? I joined the game and just started moving forward like I always do when I spawn. I didn't pause to do anything or turn anything on or off so I don't know if that counts for anything.

SNSD, I've played with you for a long time as well and I appreciate you also considering my situation. I realize this looks bad and honestly have no idea how to prove myself here. The only thing I really have in defense is my track record playing on .40 cal for as long as I have, never once breaking any rules.
Favourite Quote:

- lost

Return to “Sammy's banland!”