Banned!??

Gungame level Up

N@rcotic

Banned!??

Post by N@rcotic » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey guys! I'm new on the forums but not new on the .40cal Gungame server. I enjoy playing on it even though 95% of the time i play Assault. Today i was banned from your server and i can't figure out a reason for that. No warning, nothing! I definitely don't hack or anything like that. I'm a high rank in .sU community and i have never even considered cheating. Anyways, i was wondering if we can sort this out because i'd like to play on your server again. My in game name is N@rcotic.sU and my Steam Id is STEAM_0:0:46491160. Thanks for your time and have a great day ;)

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Banned!??

Post by sammy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 pm

N@rcotic wrote:Hey guys! I'm new on the forums but not new on the .40cal Gungame server. I enjoy playing on it even though 95% of the time i play Assault. Today i was banned from your server and i can't figure out a reason for that. No warning, nothing! I definitely don't hack or anything like that. I'm a high rank in .sU community and i have never even considered cheating. Anyways, i was wondering if we can sort this out because i'd like to play on your server again. My in game name is N@rcotic.sU and my Steam Id is STEAM_0:0:46491160. Thanks for your time and have a great day ;)
please follow this format http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

N@rcotic

Post by N@rcotic » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Well...i don't know what happened but right after i posted, i tried to join the server and it didn't say i was banned anymore!
So, idk what to make of it...I'll see if i'll have problems connecting in the future then i'll follow the proper procedure for an unban request. Thanks.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 pm

N@rcotic wrote:Hey guys! I'm new on the forums but not new on the .40cal Gungame server. I enjoy playing on it even though 95% of the time i play Assault. Today i was banned from your server and i can't figure out a reason for that. No warning, nothing! I definitely don't hack or anything like that. I'm a high rank in .sU community and i have never even considered cheating. Anyways, i was wondering if we can sort this out because i'd like to play on your server again. My in game name is N@rcotic.sU and my Steam Id is STEAM_0:0:46491160. Thanks for your time and have a great day ;)
You got kicked out due to high ping, so the server automatically bans you for some short time
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”