NOT COOL!

get the current facts here!

~SinRoth~

NOT COOL!

Post by ~SinRoth~ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Well today is the 4th day at my new apt. Love it. I get up this morning and head to work.Start lookin for some metal to jam to on my way to work, then notice my back window is half-way down and crooked... someone got into my ride and stole about 400$ worth of c.d.'s. A 15 year collection of some awesome music.. gone! Sorry punk took all the loose change too! lol. well i made a police report but of course they cant actually do anything. (your tax dollars hard at work) Ive been so sick about this but its all good. Our apt. manager has hired a detective and will have police make more courtesy visits. That sorry excuse being for a human better hope i dont find him or he will get a taste of some buckshot. UGH!

MarioBros

Re: NOT COOL!

Post by MarioBros » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Damn! I would've raged so hard on that, music is everything to me :/
Hope they get busted!!!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Check the local pawn shops for your merch. Its more than likely someone who had cased your hood within the past week and is probably in your complex or a conjoining one. But yeah, definitely check the pawn shops.

I wouldn't ask any neighbors just yet, I would treat everyone like a suspect.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine, and he actually got his cd's back from the pawn shop. He didn't have to prove they were his, but he did have to call the police back to prove his report.

When I first moved out to Dallas I lived in a small apartment complex that was surrounded by other complexes, and there were a few break in the 3 years I lived there. None to me though.

But anyways; sorry that happened to you man. I feel ya. I do think if you check the pawn shops you could find them, and find the perps.

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 pm

I once went to a boston celtic game to see this 1st year guy play for the other team..Michael Jordan .So as I watch larry bird vs Jordan someone went into my car..stoled my casstte case full of recordings and mixes from my 300+album collection,not only that I had a case of beer under this personalized New England Patriot Jacket I had..I covered the beer with the coat..they took the beer left the jacket..LOL OK I am a fan of the Patriots since the late 70's and in the 80's they were the worst team around.So I feel your pain brother stealing another mans music is so not cool...but not stealing a 150.00 starter jacket cause of the team hurt more.. :mrgreen:

Return to “News and Sports!”