Back again, life...well it is what it is, trouble sometimes.

if you're taking a break let us know!

Mudskunk

Back again, life...well it is what it is, trouble sometimes.

Post by Mudskunk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Without too much detail...circumnstances beyond my control took me out of the social loop for awhile. How's the scene been? 8-)

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Back again, life...well it is what it is, trouble someti

Post by sammy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

everything is all good bro. glad to see you! :D

Mudskunk

Post by Mudskunk » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Been playing GO for a week or so now...pretty good, pretty bad. Hacks run rampant and the only recourse is reporting them to steam...which, probabaly has no meaning or otherwise. Dropped in our GG server tonight and threw a shout out to zoot and pnut, but i dont think they saw me...I feel like i should resign my position and almost gaming in general due to the out of control threat to one of my favorite games. Gimme something to go on guys, or at least sammy..you usually raise my spirit no matter how hard i want to be on them!

Oh yea, meant to mention that a friend gifted me GO and ive been there for about 10 days or so and aside from my..hmm...time away shall we call it, new cpu and gfx card are helping out a bit. We have populated GO servers or??

Poody

Post by Poody » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

not sure bro, I havent bought GO yet, i just got back on myself. Good to see u man!
Come and Idle in our IRC and show your support!
[.40 cal ]- Poody **

Mudskunk

Post by Mudskunk » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 am

Poody wrote:not sure bro, I havent bought GO yet, i just got back on myself. Good to see u man!

POODY!!! <3

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Nice to have you back Mudskunk. Hope everything looks up from then on. ;)

I'm with you, the rampant hacking, and Valve having no need to update vac for cs 1.6 anymore has me saddened. Feeling like it's time to let go and move on to newer games that won't lack upgrades. Reminds me of MW. The first game will always be the best and I reminisce about how fun it was, but all it takes was popping a disc in the xbox and connecting to figure out that Infinity Ward had moved on to bigger, newer things and let the old game become hacker ridden. I would think if I made people pay 60 bucks a copy for a game, that I would keep up with security updates to keep hackers at bay. Hell, there are even free games that do that.

Knives

Post by Knives » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome back bro
Poody wrote:not sure bro, I havent bought GO yet, i just got back on myself. Good to see u man!
And pooody u been gone for like two weeks

Mudskunk

Post by Mudskunk » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 am

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote:Nice to have you back Mudskunk. Hope everything looks up from then on. ;)

I'm with you, the rampant hacking, and Valve having no need to update vac for cs 1.6 anymore has me saddened. Feeling like it's time to let go and move on to newer games that won't lack upgrades. Reminds me of MW. The first game will always be the best and I reminisce about how fun it was, but all it takes was popping a disc in the xbox and connecting to figure out that Infinity Ward had moved on to bigger, newer things and let the old game become hacker ridden. I would think if I made people pay 60 bucks a copy for a game, that I would keep up with security updates to keep hackers at bay. Hell, there are even free games that do that.
Unfortunaltely bud, its source engine...and the hacks are there big time and just carried over. Really dont think VAC is all that since the hack programers can just modify it slightly and its back to undected. however, the majority of what i see is wallhacking (habit of spectating for a good while when joining a game is still what i do lol) but there are the occasional aimbot/no recoilers here and there. didnt really enjoy it at first, but it didnt take long to get cozy. a good bit faster that 1.6 (movement) which i like and the new weapons are great >:)

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 am

Yeah I can't wait to get a copy, but I'm a consoler at heart. There's nothing like a good fps on Microsoft network, hackers are not tolerated and Microsoft is big on security. Not to mention the newest games get the most attention. I'm dying and drooling over Blops 2 at the moment. I've owned every single MW limited edition xbox and I think this one won't be any different. 8-)

Return to “Departure - Arrival”