My favorite joke staring Sammy, IOI, and Venom

funny video clips/boopers and more!

CaptainJamesTKirk

My favorite joke staring Sammy, IOI, and Venom

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm

I learned this one a while back its a bit long but is the best a parties and no its not a Star Trek joke but I do know a few of them. I've told it before in the server but had to shorten it. I posted it on the on24 forums and figure you guys like and can take a joke so I posted it here as well.

IOI, Venom, and Sammy were driving down the road and a rabbit pops out and so IOI swerves out and drives off a cliff killing them all instantly. They all end up in this white room and in walks Saint Peter. He says you have all done bad things in your life and shall be punished accordingly. Who will go first? IOI says I will and steps forward. Saint Peter says you have done many bad things in your life, you drink, and play violent games like counter strike but you saved that rabbit and died for it so I will reduce your punishment. You must spend all eternity with this. In walk the ugliest thing that IOI has ever seen. The thing has four noses with snot coming out of it and is covered in huge puss filled sores. It gabs IOI by the leg and pulls her away as she screams.

Sammy says I know I have sinned and am ready for my punishment. Saint Peter says you have done many bad things in your life, you drink, have smoked, download dirty things, and play violent games like counter strike. You have done a few nice things in your life like running 40cal and will reduce your punishment for that. You must spend all eternity with this. In walk the ugliest thing that Sammy has ever seen even uglier than the one that took Sammy away. The thing has six noses with snot coming out of it, its covered in slime, has holes spewing God knows what out of it, and has huge puss filled sores. It gabs Sammy by the leg and pulls him away as he screams.

Venom steps forward and says I know I have done many more horrible things then them that don't need to be said and am ready for my punishment. Saint Peter says that is true. In walks the most beautiful woman Venom has ever seen. She is like an angel. Venom can't understand it and says to Saint Peter I have done many horrible things why do I deserve such a beautiful woman for punishment. Mine should look worse than Sammy's. To which Saint Peter replies you are her punishment. :lol: :lol:

PeppeJones

Re: My favorite joke staring Sammy, IOI, and Venom

Post by PeppeJones » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:18 am

lolz that was good.

IOI

Post by IOI » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Lol...
Yay i was featured as a maniac driver that saved a rabbit!! :)

DotA

Post by DotA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:24 pm

LOLOLOL owned.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 pm

!!!good joke for my bad day!!

Return to “Comic - Humor - funnys page!”