Map Rotation

Gungame level Up

Fadetoblack

Map Rotation

Post by Fadetoblack » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Normal maps on GG can get annoying because you are always running from spawn. I think it would be more enjoyable with all smaller maps and not the standard maps like dust2/aztec/inferno ect. Just my 2 cents

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Map Rotation

Post by sammy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 pm

i will consider this:
however, i did add ka_legoland at mrio's request.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm

sammy wrote:i will consider this:
however, i did add ka_legoland at mrio's request.
Thank you, Sammy! :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ACE

Post by ACE » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 pm

ive been in GG a lot as of late just to not admin stack wc3 server and we will have a nice group of people playing till it hits the dust dust 2 Aztec maps can we add some new maps such as pool day vegas or some others ty 8-)

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 am

I agree with ACE, we need a 10ppl rtv in GUNGAME or at least map chooser. I personally noticed more than dozen times how people leave once it's DUST or AZTEC map. I'd love to see NEW CUSTOM MAPS and RTV. That's just my 25cents. :) :D :)

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun May 05, 2013 2:26 am

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:I agree with ACE, we need a 10ppl rtv in GUNGAME or at least map chooser. I personally noticed more than dozen times how people leave once it's DUST or AZTEC map. I'd love to see NEW CUSTOM MAPS and RTV. That's just my 25cents. :) :D :)
+1 to that, people leave when dust or aztec is next, I'd say remove them and make space for smaller maps
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun May 05, 2013 1:44 pm

ill see what i can do

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 pm

The new map rotation is not very good. I thought it was great the last couple of weeks and no map chased people away. Also, any time the random spawn maps come up, the server clears out. I'm not sure if it's the added mod of the random spawning, but the server is very laggy today.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Maverick wrote:The new map rotation is not very good. I thought it was great the last couple of weeks and no map chased people away. Also, any time the random spawn maps come up, the server clears out. I'm not sure if it's the added mod of the random spawning, but the server is very laggy today.
I don't like the random spawning as well, because of the spawn protection. If an enemy spawns right next to you, you can't shoot them for 1 second because it'll do 0 damage, then there's a 3 second kill counter where if you kill them within 3 seconds of spawning the kill won't count.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 pm

tomwzhere wrote: I don't like the random spawning as well, because of the spawn protection. If an enemy spawns right next to you, you can't shoot them for 1 second because it'll do 0 damage, then there's a 3 second kill counter where if you kill them within 3 seconds of spawning the kill won't count.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Random spawning has a beauty of its own for a certain players. As for me, once we get to classic maps, I instantly leave GUNGAME to WC3 server. I do not like RANDOM spawn.

Plus you get 1-2 seconds respawn invulnerability. Imagine a scenario:
You just killed somebody and they know where you are and luckily they respawn right by you, you can shoot at them all you want, they have 1-2 seconds invulnerability and if he/she is good, they can just run towards you and knife you. Nothing you can do about that

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”