Re: THE 3 MOST ABUSIVE ADMINS

Post by Hero » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Before I explain this, let's me tell you about my admin system

1. I warn to player 3 times or more
2. I kicked because they don't listen instead of stop
3. Come back and Do it again, Banned!!!

That's the way I admin in wc3 or other servers

Slap/Slay
The reason I slap player because when they have to do objective, they are not doing it but Camping
Sometimes I wait until 00:50 sec and they didn't see all the other players are complaining for not doing their objective. So I slap first for warning, but player is still camping, then I slay. Also I slay a player when you are dead and already in Spec, you can't respawn and kill last one person from other team. That's so not fair and plus it's one of hacking/ghosting because you already knew where the player at. You gonna say as excuse "I don't wanna wait for so long" Yes, we wanna wait for that, All wanna play game. You should let handle it to Admin. If you were last player in the game and someone watching you in spec then respawn back and kill you, Do you like it? No, right that's why I slay Respawer who already went on Sepc.

Votebanned
In wc3, there have a lot of rule, you have to follow them plus you have been playing there for long, you should know the rule, and plus I can see who is new player in wc3 or not. So you don't have to give me an excuse saying "I m new here" or "oh I didn't know". Come On! I didn't born Yesterday. I even WARN old players and always do, sometimes Pm from others admin say "why didn't you just kick them, next time if he does it again, just kick" The reason I didn't kick because I understand everyone like to play and enjoy their games, But You all have to follow the rules. We had warned enough already and we are still warning and Warning, If you were one of us, don't you feel sick of it?? As for an admin, you think everything is easy to do it. No, we have to think a lot before we Slap/Slay/Kick/Ban. We also like to play game too, but We are doing two thing at the same time. Playing and Watching servers to make sure clean.

You said you didn't see our Warning??
Maybe You guys are just ignoring our Warning or you didn't care but we will do whatever we want.
We did warns a lot of time, sometimes I warn so many times not to Spam the Double Door to one player and all of others 30 players see the Green Message. But he still does it, so I kicked him. Later he came back and us "why did you kick me?" I said "You spammed the Door", Do you know what he said? He said "You didn't warn me" and other players were like "Yes, he did" I was like Thank you somebody saw it, I felt like I just wanna kill myself that time because I warned him 4 or 5 messages and He didn't see at all o.O
If you were me, what are you gonna do??? and Did you even read 40cal Rule???
If you didn't just in case, read Here:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6

Goth,
I saw him playing in wc3. First his player name was "5" later I told him to changed it, so he changed to "5555".

P.S: sorry for my poor english

unison999

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:41 pm

From this thread:
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=41&t=161
This guy robby (post count @ 3) later reply "my bad" as 5555 (post count @ 4).
If 5555 answer "my bad" and it was originally posted by robby, I would assume robby = 5555 because it is my bad so it can not be posted by my brothers account or what ever account.
So again he is lying because I banned him from WC3 for flash spamming all over the place, so his "I have never got kicked/banned by them" is false. Trying to use bad English to hide his identity? I am gonna guess he is trying to get back at me for banning him a week so he puts me as #2, now everything is getting clear why this thread exists.
The other accused admins, do you guys remember kicking/voteban robby for anything?

Please a 4* investigate this, check the ip for both post as well as the player ip for both id used. I believe this would fall into false accusation and should be banned permanently from all servers if the ip match.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm

If this is robby, it's funny how he crys "abuse," yet "robby" just added me to Steam friends yesterday.

Like I've said before, I've never seen "5555" in WC3, ever.

As far as robby, I think the only thing I've done to him is kick him from spec or being AFK to long.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

Hero

Post by Hero » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:43 pm

I don't think they are same person
because Robby and 5555's playing style isn't the same
Maybe they are close friend or brother

For Unison question,
I don't remember kick/slay/ban Robby
But I do remember I slap 5555 for the last person instead of plant the bomb, he was camping

I also like 4* and Sammy to investigate this thread

unison999

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Either way it is conflict of interest, a friend of a banned person accusing of admin abuse.
So soon after the ban of that said friend, and the accusation is generic admin kick/ban (vote).
Which does not fit my profile because I do not voteban, yet I was mentioned so maybe a robby was whisper in his ear?
Quote of the day:

Post by 5555 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm

well, I'm not robby and i dont really know about him personally.

>Sammy, I realized that there is no point of having them insist their innocence, of course, they would react like this.... just check in-game admin messages of these admins , especially GOTH's,,,

>"noone is backing up"

yes, because they are intimidated by you....shouldn't the "Be nice or be gone" rule be applied to admins as well?

Thanks

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Lol @ intimidated. Good, I'm glad. I'm sick of people thinking they can do whatever they want while an admin isn't there, and then when one shows up, the regs thinking they're gonna tell the admin what to do.

So you have one of two options:

1. Follow the rules, be nice and have fun.

or

2. Find somewhere else to play.

Problem solved.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

effective

Post by effective » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

5555 wrote:well, I'm not robby and i dont really know about him personally.

>Sammy, I realized that there is no point of having them insist their innocence, of course, they would react like this.... just check in-game admin messages of these admins , especially GOTH's,,,

>"noone is backing up"

yes, because they are intimidated by you....shouldn't the "Be nice or be gone" rule be applied to admins as well?

Thanks
Hmm so you really dont know robby?
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=41&t=161
hmm you said sorry after venom told robby to not start a new post? o.o :!:

unison999

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm

We have log of your ip from the post and log of robby's ip, we also have log of ip of both of you as well as steam-id.
We can investigate this whole thing if you insist to continue this, if you tell the truth maybe leniency would be given.
As I already pointed out in the other thread where you answered for robby in his unban request, and effective pointed out it is hard to believe you do not know robby. Again like we said above we can check ip and check location of ip and approximate how close you two are, from the evidance so far it seems you know robby enough to have him in your house use your id to answer an unban request.

Why am I insisting to continue until one of us is proven guilty or innocent? Because I was mentioned and I want my reputation back! Also we do not take lightly on admin abuse, also we do not appreciate false accusations.
Quote of the day:

Near

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:15 pm

It really doesn't matter if he knows robby or doesn't. Who cares if he's robby's father, brother, friend, sister, or even boyfriend, it's completely irrelevant. Quit negating the fact that you guys are up for abuse, and quit trying to point out his faults. It's not about 55555, it's about the unfairness he FEELS is in the warcraft3 server. He feels it, don't tell him he's wrong, you can't tell someone what they believe is wrong, because that's just stupid. Suck it up, admit to maybe doing some wrongs, and try to improve.

When Goth joined de_survivor about half an hour ago, he said in all tell:
"Hi I'm Goth and apparently I abuse my powers" -Yeah okay, it's all a joke right?

Even if that's a rule, which only Goth uses, it should not be phrased in that manner.

It doesn't matter who the admin, there is abuse going on nonetheless, and 55555 only gets bashed for speaking his mind to allow for improvements in quality? You guys couldn't strike more low.

Return to “Complaint Department!”