The Abuse is Apparent

speak and you will be heard!

Near

The Abuse is Apparent

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 am

So, what makes a former applicant, and completely addictive Warcraft 3 member named Near posting a thread in this subforum? It's the on-going admin abuse in Warcraft 3, as the other thread stated. I believe the admin abuse isn't directly due to the admin's personality, but rather due to the unclear rules and/or understanding of their responsibilities. Admins should not provoke regulars, something I learned late in the game. I know I am not a saint myself, but I do believe people can change, and I want this sever to change. This is a highly populated Warcraft 3 server, with top of the line regulars, so elite they are constantly accused of hacks, but are simply skilled beyond normal standards. My point?

The admin abuse is getting extremely abrasive. Just recently, I was in the Warcraft 3 server for about 20 minutes, and within those 20 minutes, I never felt so inclined to leave. I usually stay on for a few hours, and about 5 at most at a time, but I left as soon as 20 minutes hit. What happened?

Knee High Jedi slayed Gonads for camping on top of a light post as the last T, and I thought it was because he wasn't completing his objective, but it wasn't. It was because under Knee High Jedi's rules, you cannot go anywhere if you are looking over a wall or if you use ANY WC3 SKILL TO OBTAIN THAT POSITION (is it not a wc3 server?). I understand admins can have their own rules, but he did not state this right away, instead, in all talk, after Gonads asked why he was slayed for ledging if it's not against the rules, he said 'do it again, i dare you to. see what happens'. An admin should never threaten anybody, unless with valid reason, such as a hacker or someone pushing the line way too far, which I have noticed gets done very often, admins tend to threaten people left and right, acting as if the power they have is god's gift. After that, I felt inclined to chat with Knee High Jedi, simply because I read 55555's thread on this forum about WC3 abusive admins. When I told Knee High Jedi that he should follow the server rule of be nice or be gone, he kicked me. Kicking me? Are you serious? So I tried to justify my point, since he kept saying that ledging is against the rules, no matter what. Then he threatened to ban me if I kept talking. I know it wasn't the most clever thing to say, but Belcross reminded me just 2 minutes before joining the server, that the rule 'Be nice or be gone' applies to all players, even admins. Then Knee High Jedi finally cleared his version of the ledging rule after many people kept telling him he was wrong and to look on forums. So Knee High Jedi says it's his rules and he's the admin, and that we will obey his governing. Then I helped the regs understand to follow it, even though it's not THE rule, it's HIS rule, and it'd be fine to obey, but of course it doesn't end there. Knee High Jedi continues to threaten me, tells me not to say another word or else, and when everything seems to be settled, he picks another fight with me and asks me why I said 'the rule was wrong' and that I don't know any better than him. What I said was that the rule was wrong from the standard ledging rule, posted and enforced by Gandhi and enforced by all admins. Knee High Jedi's reasoning for this was: "it's because the admins in here like to ledge and abuse the rules themselves". So if Knee High Jedi thinks the admins are doing bad, what does that mean about the regs views on the admins? I believe there is far more abuse than this going on in the servers, some I don't want to mention because I know I will get targeted and banned from them. What the hell? I'm afraid to speak my mind? Yes, that's what you guys have going on in Warcraft 3, I am too afraid to speak my mind, I thought about telling all of this solely to higher up admins and not posting, but finally decided to post, but I am afraid to go on. Why should a regular be afraid to complain if they feel there is injustice. It's not fair, the rules aren't being followed by the very admins themselves, and the rules keep changing. Next thing you know, you can say any swear word you want, then 2 days later, everyone gets permanently banned.

Rules need to be clear cut rules, admins should not have rules that they decide are beneficial to enforce only when they play. This confuses the regs, even infuriates them. Furthermore, admins should not pursue arguments with regs, and should not threaten them. They also need to warn people of their standards before taking action. I am tired of the abuse, and I am tired of the confusion. The regs are what builds the server, do the admins want to play by themselves? Rules should be followed by everyone, no exception, especially the 'Be nice or be gone' rule. It confuses the regs and definitely makes them feel unwanted if an admin has special exceptions to very basic rules simply because they want to abuse it, and I'm not talking about rules that don't matter, I'm talking about the admins getting special priority not for their admin use, but rather to have priority over regs as a player. I see way too many exceptions for admins, but no mercy for regs. For a couple examples, when a reg argues JOKINGLY with a friend, they get warned and kicked and banned, but when an admin JOKINGLY kids around with a friend, NO WORRIES, HE HAS THE POWER. Why can't we understand that 'Be Nice or Be Gone' does not mean be dandy and 100% nice with words, it can also mean that I can insult (within the rules) a friend as a way of bonding with them. Many people love to insult one another as FRIENDS, and you can clearly see this, this is their way of bonding or their way of enjoying the time on cs with one another. If one of them complains or asks them to stop, seriously, and they don't, then it should be within the admin's discretion. And as another example, if you say don't spam, this does not mean you can spam walls or crates yourself as an admin and say 'well i saw them' and then shut them up by saying 'end of discussion', or telling someone who used their mic for 5 seconds to stop or be banned, yet that admin can use their mic for 15 minutes and no one is allowed to say anything. Do not use fear to try and quiet those around you, saying if they don't stop or don't be quiet, you'll ban them. This needs to stop, and it needs to stop now. More and more regs complain, now I understand why it was always hard for me to enforce the rules when admins weren't on, because we ALL LOVE IT WHEN THEY AREN'T ON. We don't go butt naked crazy and say 'F THIS F THAT F U SEX THIS SEX THAT DRUG THIS ALCHY THAT', but instead, they are free to obey the rules without the abuse of an admin interfering. Sure there are those who do break the rules when admins aren't on, but surprisingly, the regs like it better if a player ledges illegally or spams the mic more than if an admin comes in dictating their views and abusing their powers.

Sorry for the long thread, I have spent too much time in the Warcraft 3 server not to have opinions, void them, complain, do as you wish, but if you are thinking of ways to defend yourself and bash me instead, then you know just how corrupt you are, and how you aren't willing to change, but if you can understand where I'm coming from, agree to disagree in certain areas, and try to be more understanding towards regs and overall fairness, then you are actually in it for 40 cal's well being and constant growth.

Edit:
From Warcraft 3 Subforum:
forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=32&p=70
Belcross wrote:There is No Skywalking/Ledging.

Ledging is only places that take advantage of map exploits. So if you can see over a wall or through a wall your in a place where you shouldn't be.
Example: Dust2 boxes outside ct side tunnel. When your up there you can see over the wall into tunnels and you can see them but they can't see you. Thats a map exploit.
Edit: I saw hi to everyone who says hi to me and others who I know joined. Is it so hard for the admins to recognize regs, drop in a friendly tell all: hello, or do something special for us? Most of the talk, I'd say 99%, or 99.9% of the times, the admins do not say hi to anyone who says hi to them, is it cockiness or a sense that they are better than us?

And also note that some of my complaints don't apply to some admins, they are complaints from certain experiences that I pulled out. I don't want you guys to think I'm speaking about every admin I've encountered, that is not the case, I am talking about select few individuals, very few but I don't want to bash any more than I already have. Contact me or post if you have any questions or comments please. I also have many compliments to many admins, but I'll save those for another day.

Another Edit:
Now I know why my friend from last night posted me about Knee High Jedi banning him for 'ledging' when it's supposed to be okay. I ignored him because I thought it was his own fault, but now I owe him an apology for not helping him out more than 'post on forums to be unbanned' It disgusts me how an admin's faults can make effect others so negatively.

unison999

Re: The Abuse is Apparent

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 am

KHJ do need to update his ledging definition, I am sure he will be talked to by 4* or sammy. It was kind of new and was posted right before the forum changed, and the forum changed back over here. So maybe he never saw the link and was enforcing thinking ledging rule still applies, and to be fair that ledging rule originally is there to make it fun and fair for everyone in the server. Personally I feel ledging is extremely unfair advantage for player, but I guess people should learn this is WC3 server and not normal server so it should be allowed... Consider this: If I personally constantly ledge, I can make the game very un-fun very quickly might even be called #1 abusive admin in 55555 definition. And yes most people who knows how to ledge tends to back it with some skills, so that ruins it for many people on the server.
We know what you are saying when a rule is posted in the forums for all to see, that becomes the standard in which admin should follow.
I kicked/banned my share of people who ledges before the rule was abolished, as you can tell since then I only did a few bans (temp ban) only because they can and was aiming through wall which is explained as exploit in the thread you linked.

When admin joins, you should not say hi to him "publically". Sometimes they are called in to enforce rule, by saying hi it is like notifying everyone hay admins here be good. We will never catch rule violators and hackers this way, so just let him be or send a private message to admins. Also you have to realize many of the time we are in there to enforce the rules, this means jumping into first person view watching for people so many of the times we do not see your message.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Near

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 am

My condump logs > my sleep
Sigh...

-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: oh ya admin in spec" oh hes hacking ban him" wow your banned dude admins watching yo
o|o Near : i didnt say that o.0
o|o Near : oh mustve been someone
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: kinda stupid thing to say
o|o Near : be nice jedi
o|o Near : or be gone =|
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi * : dont screw with me neer Wow...

----------------------

Up somewhere Ice is hiding... then he is slain.

.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : meanie admin
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: do it again i freakin dare you
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : do what?
o|o Near : no threats jedi
o|o Near : thats not nice =|
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : D:
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : knee high doesnt allow ledges?
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : how come he cant be up there jedi ?
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: Do NOT go on ledges or any spot that allows you to look over walls this does not explain it's HIS version
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : mean jedi
o|o Near has left the game
o|o Near connected Kicked.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : i didnt look over walls wth
o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : you couldnt look over wal?
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : wow.
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: OR
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : oure crazy
o|o Near : jedi
o|o Near : jedi
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: Do NOT go on ledges or any spot that allows you to look over walls
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : :/
o| Near : i wouldnt kick me again, its be nice or be gone
o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : goin on ledges is allowed now..
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~:] - nwuife? : that's not what other admins says
o|o Near : you have to follow your own rules too jedi
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : other admins says you can ledge, but you cant map exploit.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : for real.
o|o Near : yes thats the rule
o|o Near : as long as you cant see over the wall
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : just raicst.
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: the rule is, any ledge you can get to WITHOUT WC3 skills that is not THE rule, it's HIS rule
Mr. Shadow : i got banned once for ledging and I see people do it all the time with no penalty sooo im justt ???
o|o Near : no its not jedi
o|o Near : tahts not the rule
o|o Near : thats *
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : okay, jedi.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : i'll follow YOUR rule.
o|o Near : check it yourself jedi, hence why red rock is allowed in nuke
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : :]
o|o Near : because you can get there with wc3 skills
Mr. Shadow : sooo now i just dont ledge at all . LOL
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: near your about to buy yourself a 30 minute ban for constantly barading an admin
o|o Near : jedi, i already spoke to belcross
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : :/
o|o Near : if you cant follow your own rules, do as you wish
o|o Near : but your abuse wont go unnoticed
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: when i am here u fallow the rules howeve strikt i govern them Abusive powers.
o|o Near : as your wish
o|o Near : you *
*DEAD* ~TRD~ : man diff admin has diff rule The confusion from regs
*DEAD* LiNK4g : wow, just listen to him near, why you gotta be like that!
o|o Near : you can govern as you want, but if those who have complaints
o|o Near : just want to understand better
o|o Near : then dont threaten to ban please
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: thats not the rule" telling that to an admin is not "you wanting to understand
o|o Near : telling what?
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : just leave it be..
o|o Near : you kicked me for saying be nice or be gone
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : jedi admin atm..
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : he rules it all
o|o Near : thats not following your own concept
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: do NOT belittle my judgement here your grasp onthe rules is lax at best I am inferior to the admin
o|o Near : explain your rules before slaying
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : ust chill it!
o|o Near : its what anyone should do
o|o Near : have more respect for regs
*DEAD* Luck>Skill : hehe, you should be happy goth isn't here :D
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: and you ahve more respect for an admin, do not say ANYTHING else near Silencing of regs is often abused
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : goth knows the rules..
*DEAD* Luck>Skill : he's way more strictthan knee high
*DEAD* U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : haha ya he would bann u
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: and you ahve more respect for an admin, do not say ANYTHING else near Saying it once is enough...
*DEAD* [N!Nj4] Shin00bi : lol goth gave me like -40k exp
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : goth wouldnt have slayed..
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : heknows therules of leding
*DEAD* LiNK4g : silence near, do not anger the gods!
*DEAD* o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : he always goes on the ledge in 40cal aztec..
*DEAD* .`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : oh jeez
*DEAD* .`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : scared
*DEAD* U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : yes he Would
o|o Near : im showing respect. i just want others to be rspected as well
o|o Near : lets all be friends?
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: some admins govern diffrently, i follow the rules to the letter
o|o Near : jedi thats fine, just please explain it first, ya know?
o|o Near : now im sure no one will ledge
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: if you ahve a problem with that then you ahve a problem with our rules This is exactly how regs see it, the admins portray an image of 40 cal, and if they have a problem with the admins, then 40 cal looks bad.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : im ledginggg
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? killed 0wned =) with knife
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : :]

KINGBP hiding on a high place...

*SEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : ...
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : THERE WERE SO MANY
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : i didnt know what to do
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : king
*DEAD* LiNK4g : you just got done saying that huh jedi
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : Ya?
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : can you get there without wc3 skills?
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : er no
SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : exactly
*DEAD* ingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : People keep telling me diff freaking rules! More confusion.
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : i cant freaking keep them straight
*DEAD* AngelOfDeath : 4, repeat steps 1-3
*DEAD* o|o Near : this i no longer wc3 server
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: Do NOT go on ledges or any spot that allows you to look over walls
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: Do NOT go on ledges or an spot that allows you to look over walls
*DEAD* KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : people said it was find as long as you cant look over the walls
o|o Near : jedi, just so you know, not to be rude
o|o Near : but you cant go on ledges thru walls
o|o Near : if you dont use wc3 skills
o|o Near : =)
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tels all: do not go on ledges OR (stretching the OR) any spot that lets u look over walls
o|o Near : okay i think we got it =<
o|o Near : any ledges = bad boy
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : LOL
KingGBP[SneakyLikeNinja] : What the other admins said as long as you can't look over the wall it was fine
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : man.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : i know.
o|o Near : sneakyninja just sh
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : but this admin wont allow it
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : so lets not ledge
KingGBPSneakyLikeNinja] : its freaing confusing
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : D:
*DEAD* U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : lol
o|o Near : it is but its what it is
o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : just listen to jedi1
o|o Near : ill get it fixed later
*DEAD* U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : but 4cal aztex u can
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : yes near complain please As you wish.
o|o Near : we need a rule sheet on forums =|
*SPEC* -[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** : tell them how i dont know the rules as well as you
*DEAD* LiNK4g : just perma ban him jedi, he's disrespecting you, you can't just stand for that
*DEAD* [N!Nj4] Shin00bi : wait there is a site
o|o Near : LOL
o|o Near : FAIL
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: near, stop pretending you know all the rules better than me. Once again, I am inferior.
o|o Near : i never said that
*DEAD* .`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : LOL
*DEAD* aAo :`Grimm~ : why is everyone so angry :(
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: so "thats not the rule" means what exactly? That's not what I said in whole.
*DEAD* o|o Near : when did i say that?
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: when i said "any spot that you can get to without WC3 skills"
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: you said "thats not the rule"
o|o Near : its not the rule, he was referring to the other admin's rules
o|o Near : hence why i said its not the rule referring to theirs
U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : If spawn Campinp=Slay By The Admin Plz
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: 2 other admins are very lax when it comes to ledging because they both do it
o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : yup goht and belcross both ledge ahahwq
o|o Near : thats not it jedi, its not those admins, and im not arguing
o|o Near : its as you want
-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: it is being delt with, but they are telling people its ok to do smething thats NOT
o|o Near : but its on forums
o|o Near : its on forums that ledging rules has changed
o|o [GONADS de fiAscO] - nwuife : its on forumsjedi..
o|o Near : posted by gandhi
The[D]vlWrs[P]rada - nwuife? : lmao
*DEAD* U Got Me! ^.^ {Killer Clan} : Wow hes show US the Rules Big Time
o|o Near : cya round gondads and peeps
o|o Near dropped
o|o Near as left the game

Knee High Jedi

Post by Knee High Jedi » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:36 am

sorry took so long to respond, had to do the whole re register thing.

Look near, i come into the server and i get 6 people saying "HI HI HI HI!!!!" to me in admin chat and like 10 others complaining about something or another....i click around looking for bouncing crosshair, and see a guy ledging. slay him, cause he knew the ledging rules because he was a reg, i said "i dare you to do it again" this imply's do NOT test me right now. Im in the server for less than 2 minutes and trying to get people off high spots, and you start with

"thats not the rule" - that immediately usurped my position.....

I go into WC3 to try to maintain the peace, and yes i SLAY/SLAP people breaking rules, thats what the slay and slap command are there for, warning a REG is not something we should have to do, i hate joining a server and seeing 6 regs breaking rules because an admin was not there... it is irritating, i slayed him and strongly warned (you say threaten) him there would be repercussions if he ignored my warning. and yes warning is a slay given there is more extreme measures that could have been taken...

im trying to get people to play without having massive strategic advantages over the other players by using their skills + their WC3 skills in a position that gives that player a leg up on the competition, that (not by definition) is basically an exploit....

btw he was not on light poll he was on the wall behind the light poll at t spawn on the little ledge over the big opening.

i kicked you because of your cocky attitude, im trying to solve a problem and you are telling everybody in the server im doing it wrong, or i dont know what im doing, or i dont know the rules,(not in so many words but that is EXACTLY what you implied and you know it)

yes unison had it right, the new rule with ledging i did not get that info, however i am disagreeing with G~ on this one, yes being in a spot that allows you to look over walls is an exploit, but that should not be the end of that rule. There are spots that you cannot look over the wall but you still have a massive advantage over the map, like on nuke, the BIG rock by t spawn that goes all the way around outside, you cant see over any walls but how can u not call that ledging, or humans teliporting on top of the buildings on nuke u cant see over any walls but that is still ledging....the rule should include any spot that gives you a massive strategic advantage over the map...

as for saying i make up my own rules, dont even try to push that crap down peoples throats...

some admins are more lax in how far they go, they warn, say please, and so on, they are nice enough to change peoples names if they are against the rules (though i do this from time to time its not regular)
i do NOT do this, i dont make up my own rules im just really strict on how they are carried out.

i dont do this, maybe its a character flaw who know, i warn immediately, if they have an inappropriate name i tell them with tsays or amx_say and them pm's to change their name to fit out 3 letter minimum rule if they screw around and ignore me i will slay them and change it for them, the reason i give them the chance and not do it myself is because if they are willing to break a rule ignore an admin they will be a problem, you see a lot near but u dont see how disrespected we are all the time...when we are nice people trample all over us, if we are up tight (like me) then people complain...

near u have played with me more than a dozen times so u know im not always a jerk, but when im on alone and gungame has a hacker deathmatch has 30 people in it with no admin and i go into WC3 server and i got people with 30-1 scores because they are ledging i deal with it accordingly and try to move on, to make sure everybody has an enjoyable experience, but when i tried to show authority in a situation you immediately tried to usurp my position by "o|o Near : no its not jedi o|o Near : tahts not the rule o|o Near : thats *"

i was not confusing people YOU where confusing them by telling them i was wrong and you where right.

you had no reason to argue with me and no reason to have a problem with it, i dident slay you for ledging, so you should have just stayed out of it let the admin deal with a situation and voiced a problem HERE, not in the server by trying to turn people against me...by that i mean telling me im doing it wrong and then making other people voice their opinions on the subject...

i slayed him, told everybody in the server what i expect people to do which was "do not go on any ledges"
and they understood it they may not have liked it but they understood it... hence this
".`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : LOL
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : man.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : i know.
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : but this admin wont allow it
.`Iceee Kehkeeet~ :] - nwuife? : so lets not ledge"

also the "KINGBP hiding on a high place..." incident I DID NOT SEE HIM UP THERE...its not like i can see every single player on my screen at all times...when i saw in text somebody say he is ledging i started clicking around to find him, the moment i saw him he was killed, he was on light post outside t spawn headed to ivy....

also want to point out, do you have ANY idea how many times we hear "the other admin said it was ok" or "sammy said it was ok" i see/hear that at least 15 times a night and 99.9% of the time that admin in friends will say "i never said that" after you left dean came into the server and was explaining things to me, so for the most part i see WHY you where mad, however trying to pick a fight with me ingame while im trying to promote peace, was not the way to handle it...if i was really abusing my power i would have banned you in the first 5 minutes of you talking back to me and not let that crap carry on so you could drag the whole server into it....

also trying to make it like your the victim here by saying "Once again, I am inferior." is yet another issue, you where the one starting this so dont make it seem like i just outright attacked you for no reason.

also about your "friend that i banned for ledging" i have not banned ANYBODY for ledging not one so nice lie there.....

and this statment ...
o|o Near : im showing respect. i just want others to be rspected as well
o|o Near : lets all be friends?

you where NOT showing me ANY respect at all, and you where acting on you own, u can even see it in your own chat logs people where telling you to stop, i was not abusing anybody just wanted people to play fairly so dont say i was not respecting anybody, you came at me swinging and then tried to get people to side with you....

-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: and you ahve more respect for an admin, do not say ANYTHING else near (the reason i said this 2 times is because it was right at the round change so there was a lot of text that threw it off the screen really fast, i wanted to make sure you saw it)

also "-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: thats not the rule" telling that to an admin is not "you wanting to understand"
by that i mean 2 minutes prior your telling me "thats not the rule" and then you state "just want to understand better" that completely contradicts itself...

-[.40 cal ]- Knee High Jedi ** tells all: when i am here u fallow the rules howeve strikt i govern them Abusive powers. that is not abusing power just because i want you to follow the rules...

and this
"o|o Near : jedi, i already spoke to belcross
o|o Near : if you cant follow your own rules, do as you wish
o|o Near : but your abuse wont go unnoticed"

that sounds more like you threatening ME....

i got tons more to add to this problem but i want to see your responses to how you would so blatantly start a fight with an admin who was just trying to make sure nobody had an advantage on the map.
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”~Albert Einstein

Near

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 am

Unison, I understand your point, as for you, I wasn't talking about you. You are always quiet, and always doing your thing, but as for the other admins, some talk nonstop about other things like 'i got you' 'killed me! ah' and just on going chat, yet whenever someone says hi, they ignore them, how does that make 40 cal look?! You never talk Unison, and when you do it's usually only for a short period, so that's fine, people get it, but if the other admins are trying to avoid attention, it doesn't make sense how they are always talking yet they never say hi to ANYONE who says hi.

And as for Knee High Jedi, I'm very disappointed. Instead of an apology of the situation or you trying to understand, you go ahead and try to turn this around on me. If anyone wants the condump, I can send it to them in a document, you can go ahead and say stuff like 'you were bashing me!' 'you threatened me!' but don't play stupid. You KNEW it wasn't the same ledging rule, you were told MANY MANY MANY times that the ledging rule changed, and you said it's your rule and you are governing so we have to follow. Yes I have played with you a very few times, yet I felt inclined to post because this is just too much. How dare you post just to try and belittle me and my point of views.

And notice how you say you kicked me because of my cocky attitude, are you serious? I said 'be nice or be gone' and 'that's not nice =|' and then you kicked me, that's cocky attitude to you?

You say I blatantly started a fight with an admin, but that's clearly not the case, everyone else talking to you about the new ledging rule got no kicks, you only kicked me because I told you to follow your own rules, and you then threatened to ban me. Your attitude towards this situation disgusts me.

Savio
Site Admin

Post by Savio » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:35 am

Thanks for the complaint, it will be handled.
I'll be Private Messaging both of you.

Knee High Jedi

Post by Knee High Jedi » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:27 pm

sorry if you misunderstood this near, i did NOT know the rule changed recently, and having 4 people tell me it has changed does not make me believe it...as i said when we are there people will say ANYTHING just so they can break a rule, regs spam walls, we will say "do not spam walls" they will say "oh sorry i did not know" ....
my first month i learned just how bad people will lie to my face just so they can skywalk for 1 round its stupid...

you expected me to come in here crying going "oh no im so sorry!!!" are you kidding me?

you picked a fight with an admin in a full server

i told you via threats shut up and knock it off i kicked you in hopes that you would stay gone for FIVE minutes and let me restore order, instead you rejoin trying to be high and mighty by telling me "be nice or be gone"
buddy i know the rule and i enforce it but when people are disrespecting me, i dont be nice to them i deal with them....there is no rule that says i have to be nice to people insulting me in front of 28 other people who are suppose to fear my decisions...its like a cop driving down the highway and you pull up beside them, and with bumber to bumber traffic and people watching you, you flip off the cop ram his car and take off....you think the cop is going to go "meh hes right" or is he going to chase your a** down and beat your head in with a nightstick.....

i did not know the rule had been re-worded recently, i hate how you seem to think everybody is a nice normal easy going player like you near....if we give them an inch they will move in....stop acting like you won some battle here by being some defenseless wounded animal, you should have let me slayed the guy and told me via ingame admin chat (i know u know how to use it) or on forum here "you wrong dude sorry thats not the rule" instead you openly disrupted the whole server and argued with me for the whole map, you where probably trying to make me ban you by acting so cocky, so you could report me in admin abuse...

it does not matter how much the rule has changed or how much you and your friend love ledging, if an admin tells you "do NOT do it" even if the rule has changed and your allowed to do it, what makes you say "your wrong" either your intentionally trying to pick a fight or you are going to ignore the admin and do it anyways...

and since you admitted to playing with me have i ever joined the server chatty?
you must be talking about another admin cause i dont talk in WC3, a little in gungame but WC3 my mic cant even be heard its so low...
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”~Albert Einstein

unison999

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 pm

I think this situation could be better handled.
Near you can just private message him "Please check out the forum, the WC3 ledging rule changed per Gandhi" and leave it at that.
Hell when the rule changed, I was amx_say to people and would not even dare to try ledging until a lot later.

I think Near you should know admin can be skeptical when a player who ledged tells admin "it is now allowed", you could have pm an admin you have in friends to diffuse the situation. By undermining the admin's authority by continuing to question it, it will only have people who will throw fuel to the fire.

Yes KHJ should have checked the forum, he did admit this in the thread above. But while he is in game enforcing the rule, and when he does not believe the people who was ledging saying that it was ok... Odds are he will not do it like people who said spamming doors boxes etc is ok.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Near

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Are you really trying to stick up for KHJ, Unison? Seriously?

I am so sick of these admins thinking just because they are friends, whatever they do is right. Gandhi only told me I should've reported it instead of saying anything to KHJ, and here you are saying everything's my fault? Do you not notice how poorly KHJ handled the situation with kicks, threats, and poor behavior? He said he KNEW THE NEW LEDGING RULE BUT HE DOESN'T CARE BECAUSE ALL OF THE OTHER ADMINS ABUSE LEDGING AND HE WONT ALLOW ANY LEDGING. HE SAID.... HE SAID HE SAID HE SAID HE KNEW IT, so quit saying he DID NOT KNOW THE NEW LEDGING RULE. And if an admin does not know and is reminded that many times and told to check forums are still doesn't, it's clearly his own fault. Unison, you shouldn't put your two cents in, you weren't there, and if you read the condump, you would clearly see KHJ poorly handled the situation as an admin, and yet all he does is try to backfire everything on me.

He said he kicked me because I was being a cocky jerk, when all I told him was to be nice or be gone and he wasn't being nice. Obviously he's at fault, don't you dare try to turn this back on me. I have gotten so many complaints on the admins, especially KHJ. Someone even added me because we have one thing in common, we believe KHJ abuses his powers.

ALL HE HAD TO SAY WAS:
'Ledging whatsoever is not allowed to me, so please stop' but instead he just says ITS THE RULE, ITS THE RULE. If it's not him at fault, it's his wisdom and his intelligence to efficiently handle a situation any admin should easily be able to handle.

Knee High Jedi

Post by Knee High Jedi » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 pm

what are u trying to get out of this near?
want me to say im sorry? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, you picked a fight with me, thats like cussing at a cop on the street... stupid idea...

want to see me banned because i "abuse my power" because i KICKED YOU? oh god thats so much abuse its scary i dont even know how i wasent hung for it....are you kidding me? i KICKED YOU because you where inciting a freaking riot in the server...

you say "all these people" have a problem with me and yet your the FIRST person to ever complain about me...maybe that story is the same as how i banned your "friend" for ledging... OH wait i have NEVER NOT ONCE banned for ledging....so you already proved you would lie in this thread, not helping that your trying to sling mud at me...

your trying to get ghandi other admins and players on your side to say im the most evil person in existance and i over abuse my powers because i kicked you for being a jerk, and yet now unison defends me and you start bashing him?

WTH is your problem?

you said go read the forums so i could catch up on the rule, i tried u can ask bel unison goth or a lot of other people, i couldent access forums when it changed back to old domain i did not know how to get here..

just because i did something you dont agree with does NOT give you the right to sit there all high and mighty and bash me for trying to keep the peace.

There was like 5 ways you could have handled that situation instead you chose the one that you knew would cause problems, you starting screaming about it ingame....

another thing this "I am so sick of these admins thinking just because they are friends, whatever they do is right." you are way out of line, i dont know unison i dont chat with him, we are just co-workers...you are judging all of us because you where causing problems in the server... so with this "I am so sick of these admins thinking just because they are friends, whatever they do is right." statement your saying since we are all friends we all abuse? all the 4 stars know each other so does that statement pertain to them also? Or just me?

your saying i abused my powers because you where disrespecting me completely and i kicked you, if i was abusing i would have slayed you 50 times in a row or just banned you outright, abuse is not slaying somebody, if you think it is, i dare you to knife any of the 4 stars because if you get this mad over getting kicked because you where TRYING to piss off an admin u knife a 4 star they would make you cry like a baby....

Return to “Complaint Department!”