hi everyone that is active!

new to the 40cal forums?

y0itzandy

hi everyone that is active!

Post by y0itzandy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 am

Wanted to introduce myself. Name is Andy and I used to be in 40cal a long time ago by the name KILLA with sammy when I first started cs. I resigned my position as a 3* admin. I was also part of on24 back in the days with mouse as well. I was wondering myself if 40cal was still active til this day and servers were still active and I guess it still is. Lol so I figure I remake an account since I couldnt figure out my login from 8 plus years ago. Sammy i hope you still remember me ;)

lost

Re: hi everyone that is active!

Post by lost » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm

We keep sammy tied up in the basement..( dementia ), I also was in on24 with mouse and as I recall I was the best looking admin there.

( My modesty keeps me from bragging about it )

Welcome back, let the killing begin... :lol:
" I am so lost "

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:53 am

y0itzandy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 am Wanted to introduce myself. Name is Andy and I used to be in 40cal a long time ago by the name KILLA with sammy when I first started cs. I resigned my position as a 3* admin. I was also part of on24 back in the days with mouse as well. I was wondering myself if 40cal was still active til this day and servers were still active and I guess it still is. Lol so I figure I remake an account since I couldnt figure out my login from 8 plus years ago. Sammy i hope you still remember me ;)
Welcome back :D

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:54 am

lost wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm We keep sammy tied up in the basement..( dementia ), I also was in on24 with mouse and as I recall I was the best looking admin there.

( My modesty keeps me from bragging about it )

Welcome back, let the killing begin... :lol:
shaking my head* poor lost is so lost

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”