SERVER OVER RUN WITH HACKERS

Gungame level Up

ArthurDent

SERVER OVER RUN WITH HACKERS

Post by ArthurDent » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi 40 cal the gun game server is over run with aim hackers. Every time I play on it there are aim hackers. I would suggest a vote kick feature. I have not seen an admin beside maverick in a while.

kimjongchillin

Re: SERVER OVER RUN WITH HACKERS

Post by kimjongchillin » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:55 pm

hey dent.

been away and off the servers for a while. noticed a lot in the last couple days too. can you record some demos and post in banland please?

kjc

rip

Post by rip » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Yup, all the kiddies are on break.

However the servers are well patrolled, but we can't be everywhere at once. I was just in GG and there were 3 with admin playing and one in spec, so it's not like we don't try to keep it smooth.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

dUG

Post by dUG » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:17 pm

Just to add my two cents:

The server(s) consistently have hackers in them. We understand admins cannot be there for every moment of the day and posting the demos in the forums is helpful. As a tip, perhaps we could add some of you to Steam friends to have a faster response in the event an admin is not available?

Personally, I try to go to another server to ask for an admin but often cannot find one. I will try to post demos now more often on the forums to help add to the list, but that is a long-term solution. To keep the fun atmosphere in the server for everyone, a faster response would be helpful.

Thanks!

-dUG

Mostly Harmless

Post by Mostly Harmless » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Straight up.. this server has a hacker in it 50-60% of the time. It's hardly even fun anymore, and it's often the same ones. Fewer and fewer players regularly (at least it feels that way)... going downhill. Can the demo function be fixed so we can actually make actionable demo's and admin can take proactive measures to save this server?

ARKALIS

Post by ARKALIS » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 pm

Hi 40 cal, I use to play on the gungame server and i ve been upset by cheaters couple of times. Like one week ago i tried to explain to a cheater why he is a dickhead and its pointless to cheat. I finally disconnect that day cause after 4 - 5 games couldnot play ... The next day, i try to connect and i ve been banned !!!!!!!!! I never cheated, just tried to get the cheaters out the servers ... Could you unban me please !?!

lost

Post by lost » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Hello;
Post in sammy's banland, with in game name, steam ID, etc..
" I am so lost "

The Plague

Post by The Plague » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:02 pm

i love gungame and i love to play in your server, but everyday there are hackers and zero admins, is there a way to add more active admins or at least maybe add the option to buy admin? I would like to purchase any kind of admin just to keep the server clean of this hackers (aimbot, speedhackers).

Sometimes like right now server was 32/32 full, aimbotter joined and half of players dropped.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

We do not sell admin, however any help is appreciated!
You can fill up an application to join our clan, record and post demos on banlands, get to know the current admins and ask for assistance when needed or even all of those :geek:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”