lan gaming center

speak and you will be heard!

UShOTmE

lan gaming center

Post by UShOTmE » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:15 pm

I play at a lan center an an admin decided to take into there own hands for no apparent reason abuse there powers and block the ip from this location any help would be appreciated 173.8.151.124

pretty sure I know who it was but im not that low of a person and will not mention names

rip

Re: lan gaming center

Post by rip » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:39 pm

You've been banned so many times under a few handles and a couple steam IDs, you should just go rent a server somewhere and load it up with all your alter egos.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

UShOTmE

Post by UShOTmE » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Lol banned for what though.. Never hacked or anything guess it must feel good to be a bunch of power tripping weirdos. Not my fault im better than you all and you all have to resort to banning. So weak!

Trust when I say this also I am going to take all my resources and make sure to crash your bs admin abusive site. You just gave me an idea im going to get a server dedicated to crashing your punk azz servers bitch ass nikkas! For real watch bitch you think your kool being able to block someone for no apparent reason. Buncha loser fucks cant handle losing in a game you have to resort to being a lil stick up someones ass to be a lil bitch ass abusive admin on a power trip!

rip

Post by rip » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:12 pm

You just demonstrated, again, why you are banned.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “Complaint Department!”