#################### You are BANNED ####################
# SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25412944
# Date: 10/24/2019 12:41
# Name: bonzo
# IP: 74.96.217.211
# Reason: unknown
# Expires: never (permanent ban)
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

Alternate alias(es): mdk, m1

Greetings,

I was banned from the 40 cal DM 1.6 server by admin Mstgman*****. The server changed to the map de(?)_house and I was playing for about five minutes before I was kicked without any warning and without committing any acts that would objectively warrant a fair boot. I proceeded to immediately say into the open mic, "Thanks for kicking me asshole". Probably should have kept my language more on the G-rated side but I was peeved in the immediate moment. Mstgman replied saying something like "You're a fat loser living in your mother's basement" (or something to that effect, I do not recall what his reply was verbatim). We had an short and small spat back and forth and then I was banned from the server.

From my perspective , it seems to be that this was a rage kick and then followed up by a ban due to my perceived instigation of the matter further (by coming back in and calling the present admin an asshole due to my previous unwarranted kick). Mstgman attempted several times to reach the CT side roof of the the two houses (one T, other CT). A few times I was killed, other times I went up the ladder chimney from the CT basement spawn to the roof to take back my position (sometimes in DM I like to pick a position and see how long I can last holding that position). After this happened maybe five or so times, I was kicked without any provocation or warning from the present admin.

I have been playing on 40cal's DM server frequently since I decided to get back into 1.6 a few weeks ago and it is my favorite DM server I've participated on so far. I hope we can come to an understanding and I can continue to play on the DM server. Thank you for your time.

rip

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by rip » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:19 pm

I un did this because there is no demo and nothing I can find to support it. Also, you were banned near the time of another user, so possibly in error (it's easy to fat finger and nuke the wrong guy, it's a drop down menu.)
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

lost

Post by lost » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:33 pm

Ok, not my ban, not my business, BUT I gotta say this..

When you get kicked and come back and attack a tagged admin on a clan server, how would you expect that to end..really, asking.

You get kicked, you come back and ask why, that's fair..
You come back, insult the admin and ( gasp :o ) your banned.

Respect for the people providing the server your playing on.

I am not just speaking to you, but I am always amazed, that players insult admins and then bitch about the outcome.

Just my two cents... 8-)
" I am so lost "

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:39 pm

-m1- wrote:#################### You are BANNED ####################
# SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25412944
# Date: 10/24/2019 12:41
# Name: bonzo
# IP: 74.96.217.211
# Reason: unknown
# Expires: never (permanent ban)
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

Alternate alias(es): mdk, m1

Greetings,

I was banned from the 40 cal DM 1.6 server by admin Mstgman*****. The server changed to the map de(?)_house and I was playing for about five minutes before I was kicked without any warning and without committing any acts that would objectively warrant a fair boot. I proceeded to immediately say into the open mic, "Thanks for kicking me asshole". Probably should have kept my language more on the G-rated side but I was peeved in the immediate moment. Mstgman replied saying something like "You're a fat loser living in your mother's basement" (or something to that effect, I do not recall what his reply was verbatim). We had an short and small spat back and forth and then I was banned from the server.

From my perspective , it seems to be that this was a rage kick and then followed up by a ban due to my perceived instigation of the matter further (by coming back in and calling the present admin an asshole due to my previous unwarranted kick). Mstgman attempted several times to reach the CT side roof of the the two houses (one T, other CT). A few times I was killed, other times I went up the ladder chimney from the CT basement spawn to the roof to take back my position (sometimes in DM I like to pick a position and see how long I can last holding that position). After this happened maybe five or so times, I was kicked without any provocation or warning from the present admin.

I have been playing on 40cal's DM server frequently since I decided to get back into 1.6 a few weeks ago and it is my favorite DM server I've participated in so far. I hope we can come to an understanding and I can continue to play on the DM server. Thank you for your time.

First & foremost I never talk like that to anyone, second, I have asked you to stop spamming the walls & you kept doing it so I kicked you. When you came back you started cursing at me so i banned you supposedly a week but I may have banned you permanently, fat fingers

Return to “Sammy's banland!”