hi

for new apps! join our community!

vvcvbx

hi

Post by vvcvbx » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Name: Costi
Cs Game Name: vvcvbx
Email address: noblepacino@yahoo.com (it's wack I know... had it since internet started)
steam: no steam
Tell us about yourself: married with children. cs time when baby naps.
Hobbies: arthouse films and soccer
Job: emt
Favorite .40 cal server: deathmatch
Comments
Hi 40cal. Sometimes I when I play I see one guy who uses some form of hack that messes the game for all. Just wish I can clean out these individuals for the sake of quality cs. My cs time is limited... with the baby and all... sigh... so when I play, I just want to have fun and not throw my laptop against the wall repeatedly bc of some hack. It would be nice to have admin. Thank you and I hope to hear from you. All the best!

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: about 4 years now
Why are you interested .40 cal?: good people, nice maps, cool admins
How did you hear of .40 cal?: internet
Are you a member of another gaming community?: no
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: yes
have you been a member/reg before?: no
Do you have a working mic?: yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! yes

rip

Re: hi

Post by rip » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:15 am

You've been around for a long time and a good player, but why are you non-steam if you (seem to be) a TW/Charter user in north america?

Kind of a deal breaker b/c it breaks admin.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

vvcvbx

Post by vvcvbx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:49 am

Hi, my apologies. Is this ok? STEAM_0:0:300854036
I'm old and senile and didn't know how to look it up before.

rip

Post by rip » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:11 pm

vvcvbx wrote:Hi, my apologies. Is this ok? STEAM_0:0:300854036
I'm old and senile and didn't know how to look it up before.
Yeah I went and looked it up yesterday and it still.didnt seem to be a valid ID.

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198561973800
rip

vvcvbx

Post by vvcvbx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks for the patience. Will fix this and get back.

vvcvbx

Post by vvcvbx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:18 pm

STEAM_0:0:172192357

Sorry about the delay.

rip

Post by rip » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Hummmm, no reason why you seemed to be using non-steam there at the beginning? Kind of a weird issue to randomly have. :|
rip

vvcvbx

Post by vvcvbx » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 am

sorry about that, I should have mentioned the reason.

I am from Romania. Moved to USA in 2011. When I was high school, I used to skip classes to play cs at "cs places" - game rooms where u pay and play - I was introduced to the game by friends back then. I played a lot at these cs places. One day a friend gave me a copy of cs on a cd. So I left for college and could then play on my own PC. Yes, the game was probably not the original. But that's what I had. Even after I came to US... and after a long cs break, I did not choose to keep up with the news in gaming world. So... I had no idea about steam. Slowly I found out about it but... I didn't care what it was.

I remember mstgman asking me if I had steam a long time ago, and I told him the same thing, I said I don't. Again didn't care about steam bc I didn't know too much about it. I just played cs like I always did. No more no less. After I applied for admin here and you asked me about steam, THAT'S when I researched it thoroughly.

So... I think if if the reason you are asking about this issue is bc playing on a non original version of cs is gonna cut me off automatically from admin application rights, then it's all good and we can just ignore this application altogether. I only recently bought the actual cs game from steam for 10 bucks- which I am now using. I gotta say it looks better sounds better, it's pretty cool compared to the version I had. But nonetheless I was playing on a random pirated version of cs all the way until now. No problem if this disqualifies me. There's better players/admins on server, and I will continue to be part of community. It's fun as hell. cs 1.6 forever :D
I just hate hackers.

Thanks rip

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:47 pm

vvcvbx I have been playing with you for a while now & he would be a great add

vvcvbx

Post by vvcvbx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Thanks for the kind words mstgman. I see you and testa a lot in deathmatch. That’s the best time for me to play since I know there won’t be any tomfoolery. That and the challenge you bring.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”