teste banning people for no reason

if you were banned and want a reason?

LLAMA LLAMA

teste banning people for no reason

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:02 pm

I PLAY AS LLAMA LLAMA DAILY AND I GOT BANNED TODAY FOR KNIFING TESTE. I GUESS HE GOT MAD.
TESTE BANNED ME AND BLUE RIGHT AFTER.
HE ALSO BANNED OB1 AND WHISKEYGIRL FOR NO REASON! I HATE HIM.

LLAMA LLAMA
STEAM ID: LLAMA" 167 STEAM_0:1:9794294 0 00:08 99 0
MAP: ICEWORLD2K
ADMIN: TESTE
Last edited by LLAMA LLAMA on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blue

Re: teste banning people for no reason

Post by blue » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:22 pm

LLAMA LLAMA wrote:I PLAY AS LLAMA LLAMA DAILY AND I GOT BANNED TODAY FOR KNIFING TESTE. I GUESS HE GOT MAD.
TESTE BANNED ME AND BLUE RIGHT AFTER.
HE ALSO BANNED OB1 AND WHISKEYGIRL FOR NO REASON! I HATE HIM.

LLAMA LLAMA
STEAM ID: LLAMA" 167 STEAM_0:1:9794294 0 00:08 99 0
MAP: ICEWORLD2K
ADMIN: TESTE
Yeah, he banned me too. I only asked him why he banned llama then he banned me
I was playing at same time.

I HATE HIM, TOO

steam id:"blue" 1722 STEAM_0:1:444438270 0 00:09 17 0

blue

Post by blue » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 am

Who is teste is he really an admin?
So what happened was that llama and I were playing in the same location so because llama's IP got banned my friend LIL TAY, LLAMA and I cannot join 40 cal gungame anymore. All llama did wrong was ask teste to un-ban ob1 and whiskey, also,llama was knifing him the whole round so I think he got mad but this does not break any rules. So how why would that result in a ban?
There was no warning just a ban. Can you un-ban us so we can play again? thanks

era

Post by era » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:38 pm

sup. I wasn't a witness and have nothing to do with this other than maybe representing a lil for teste. For sure sucks to be banned for what prob seems like zero reason.. At least 40cal is good at communicating and looking after this stuff.
I do know that at times there seem to be a lot of hackers on gg and deathmatch servers. Its def a good thing, for all the regulars, that hacking is cleaned up a bit. Teste is on 40cal servers a lot that ive seen, its good to have him there looking out. Ive NEVER noticed him abusing his admin and he always seems pretty chill..
idk maybe bringing up unbanning a friend while hes playing gg and then knifing him while hes afk not a good idea, just assuming he was afk cuz hes pretty hard to knife....I would know, ha
You know, he is admin in a top 100 server so def deserves some respect, id say.
Hope im not coming off as a dick. I recognize llama and blue from 40calgg
Pce
era

rip

Post by rip » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:54 pm

I posted a reply, and maybe I didn't save it.

I'll look at it when I get home. It's probably in error, and I had written a long explaination of how that happens, but suffice to say, it's easy to nuke a couple people in error when trying to get a real ban it, only 1 button away. We've even had admins ban themselves (not me though.) :)

Don't jump to conclusions, teste hasn't been abusive with bans, but has fat fingered a few times.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

blue

Post by blue » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 pm

rip wrote:I posted a reply, and maybe I didn't save it.

I'll look at it when I get home. It's probably in error, and I had written a long explaination of how that happens, but suffice to say, it's easy to nuke a couple people in error when trying to get a real ban it, only 1 button away. We've even had admins ban themselves (not me though.) :)

Don't jump to conclusions, teste hasn't been abusive with bans, but has fat fingered a few times.
I will appreciate you guys looking at this.

testatheelite

Post by testatheelite » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:50 pm

First of all, ERA thank you for sticking up for me cause you are 100000% correct and I only BAN blatant hackers.
For sure 10000000% LLAMA was speed hacking to knife people on GUNGAME to win, very obvious.

Also - I never banned blue, but I did ban LLAMA. The sad thing is that blue suffered because when I banned LLAMA's IP ADDRESS it took blue down with him because they were laning with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------
I will you unban LLAMA now because I did not record the demo. Then that will unban blue.

Lastly, please take a look at the server rules below. They advise LANING is not allowed.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6&hilit=lanning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S my name is Testa, not teste. lol

blue

Post by blue » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 am

Thanks to all 40 cal admins. Our situation is resolved. I hate to say this but llama is not hacker period. Also, we just play two days a week together at lunch time for 30 min because we work together. I just wish 40 cal can give us this exception for those 30 min if not we will follow the rules.

kimjongchillin

Post by kimjongchillin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 pm

blue wrote:Thanks to all 40 cal admins. Our situation is resolved. I hate to say this but llama is not hacker period. Also, we just play two days a week together at lunch time for 30 min because we work together. I just wish 40 cal can give us this exception for those 30 min if not we will follow the rules.
I play 40cal GG ...A LOT and i've never seen LLAMA hack fwiw

Return to “Sammy's banland!”