REQUEST TO REMOVE SOME MAPS

Gungame level Up

LLAMA LLAMA

REQUEST TO REMOVE SOME MAPS

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

HI, IM A REGULAR ON THE GUN GAME. I NOTICE THAT A LOT OF THE REGULAR PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF LIKE CERTAIN MAPS AND DISLIKE OTHER MAPS. ON THE MAP ROTATION, WHEN THE MAPS GG 4GONE, SKYSCRAPER, POOL DAY, AK SNOW COLT, AND MINECRAFT THERE IS NO BOTS SO WHEN THESE MAPS START IN THE ROTATION IT CAN BE EMPTY FOR A FEW HOURS. I NOTICE WHEN THE OTHER MAPS START AFTER THESE PEOPLE START TO JOIN AND ITS FUN. SO WHEN THE GUN GAME IS ON ONE OF THE LISTED MAPS ITS USUALLY EMPTY AND PEOPLE DONT JOIN TO START A GAME. IT WILL BE GREAT IF THESE MAPS ARE REMOVED OR IF WE CAN ADD BOTS TO THESE MAPS. I THINK DOING THIS WILL HELP THE GUN GAME COMMUNITY AND MORE PEOPLE WILL COME AROUND. THANKS ADMINS.

Maverick

Re: REQUEST TO REMOVE SOME MAPS

Post by Maverick » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 pm

LLAMA LLAMA wrote:HI, IM A REGULAR ON THE GUN GAME. I NOTICE THAT A LOT OF THE REGULAR PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF LIKE CERTAIN MAPS AND DISLIKE OTHER MAPS. ON THE MAP ROTATION, WHEN THE MAPS GG 4GONE, SKYSCRAPER, POOL DAY, AK SNOW COLT, AND MINECRAFT THERE IS NO BOTS SO WHEN THESE MAPS START IN THE ROTATION IT CAN BE EMPTY FOR A FEW HOURS. I NOTICE WHEN THE OTHER MAPS START AFTER THESE PEOPLE START TO JOIN AND ITS FUN. SO WHEN THE GUN GAME IS ON ONE OF THE LISTED MAPS ITS USUALLY EMPTY AND PEOPLE DONT JOIN TO START A GAME. IT WILL BE GREAT IF THESE MAPS ARE REMOVED OR IF WE CAN ADD BOTS TO THESE MAPS. I THINK DOING THIS WILL HELP THE GUN GAME COMMUNITY AND MORE PEOPLE WILL COME AROUND. THANKS ADMINS.
Agreed! Let's get some new maps and get rid of the ones listed above

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Also, it would help if i had admin controls back. I know things got crazy with FZ, but i'm telling you he's a bad apple. I honestly believe he hacks both with aimbot and walling. I don't just kick people without cause. Ask Llama.... I've never had any problems with him and we play together all the time.

blue

Post by blue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:24 pm

LLAMA LLAMA wrote:HI, IM A REGULAR ON THE GUN GAME. I NOTICE THAT A LOT OF THE REGULAR PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF LIKE CERTAIN MAPS AND DISLIKE OTHER MAPS. ON THE MAP ROTATION, WHEN THE MAPS GG 4GONE, SKYSCRAPER, POOL DAY, AK SNOW COLT, AND MINECRAFT THERE IS NO BOTS SO WHEN THESE MAPS START IN THE ROTATION IT CAN BE EMPTY FOR A FEW HOURS. I NOTICE WHEN THE OTHER MAPS START AFTER THESE PEOPLE START TO JOIN AND ITS FUN. SO WHEN THE GUN GAME IS ON ONE OF THE LISTED MAPS ITS USUALLY EMPTY AND PEOPLE DONT JOIN TO START A GAME. IT WILL BE GREAT IF THESE MAPS ARE REMOVED OR IF WE CAN ADD BOTS TO THESE MAPS. I THINK DOING THIS WILL HELP THE GUN GAME COMMUNITY AND MORE PEOPLE WILL COME AROUND. THANKS ADMINS.
I AGREE WITH LLAMA..
YOU FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT. NO MORE CAMP!!!

lost

Post by lost » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Whoa Nelly...( old saying )....

I admit some of the maps could go away, hotspot, skyscraper, but I like minecraft and even tho I dislike pool day some players do like it.

Now the bot thing, I like the bots they add numbers, and numbers beget numbers ( biblical reference ) ..

I think allowing a player vote when no admin is on would be cool, but I have NO idea how hard that would be, and people are already donating time to keep us running.

Big THANK YOU!, to everyone involved in that task..

Suggestions are always the way to go, you never get what you never ask for..

It is a burden being the best looking admin ... :lol:
" I am so lost "

LLAMA LLAMA

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:23 pm

lost wrote:Whoa Nelly...( old saying )....

I admit some of the maps could go away, hotspot, skyscraper, but I like minecraft and even tho I dislike pool day some players do like it.

Now the bot thing, I like the bots they add numbers, and numbers beget numbers ( biblical reference ) ..

I think allowing a player vote when no admin is on would be cool, but I have NO idea how hard that would be, and people are already donating time to keep us running.

Big THANK YOU!, to everyone involved in that task..

Suggestions are always the way to go, you never get what you never ask for..

It is a burden being the best looking admin ... :lol:

THANKS THANKS. OUT OF ALL THOSE MAPS LISTED, MINECRAFT IS OKAY FOR ME AND I KNOW THATS YOUR FAVE LOST SINCE YOU ALWAYS CAMP ON TOP LOL JK . IT JUST DOESNT HAVE BOTS THATS ALL. BUT THE OTHER MAPS SHOULD GO :P

GOAT

Post by GOAT » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Yes plz

kimjongchillin

Post by kimjongchillin » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Maverick wrote:Also, it would help if i had admin controls back. I know things got crazy with FZ, but i'm telling you he's a bad apple. I honestly believe he hacks both with aimbot and walling. I don't just kick people without cause. Ask Llama.... I've never had any problems with him and we play together all the time.
agreed. mav was a good admin. there's been no admin on gun game for a while now and hackers ruining the game every day, multiple times a day.

lost

Post by lost » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:55 pm

kimjongchillin wrote:
Maverick wrote:Also, it would help if i had admin controls back. I know things got crazy with FZ, but i'm telling you he's a bad apple. I honestly believe he hacks both with aimbot and walling. I don't just kick people without cause. Ask Llama.... I've never had any problems with him and we play together all the time.
agreed. mav was a good admin. there's been no admin on gun game for a while now and hackers ruining the game every day, multiple times a day.
"What you talkin bout Willis"

I am not only on gungame a lot..I am also a damn good looking admin..oh yeah.. ;)
" I am so lost "

panchito</3

Post by panchito</3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:15 pm

I'm a bad apple? LMAO :lol:
DEMO ME THEN MAVERICK LIKE I HAVE ASKED COUNTLESS TIMES, CATCH ME "WALLING" AND "AIMBOTTING", POST IT, AND LET CAPABLE ADMINS REVIEW IT.

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”