Post by zaw » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Name: Andy
Cs Game Name: zaw
Email address: zawmintu10@gmail.com
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:27557212
Tell us about yourself: Quiet guy, but love to have some cs fun
Hobbies: Rubik Cubes
Job: Electrical Designer
Favorite .40 cal server: GunGame(major) & Deathmatch (minor)
Comments: I am happy to help .40 cal to kick those hacker e.g. DHL, Penelope. They are killing the game every time they are in game. There at least once a week they will be in my time zone playing GunGame. I would glad to help .40 Cal do anything as need to keep this server keep going.

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 10+ yrs
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Want to keep the game going. This server is the best
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Don't remember exactly, playing gungame for couple yrs already. I was on and off the game. Maybe when i was an admin in one of the zombie game server(5 yrs ago) and heard about .40 cal at that time.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: not at this time
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: Yes
have you been a member/reg before?: One of the zombie game, but it is gone a long time ago.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yes

Thank you for your consideration, I will do my best to keep this running and kill these hackers!!! ;)

lost

Re: Zaw

Post by lost » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:43 pm

+1 from me..I have played with him and found him to be a fun and fair player..Just not as good looking as I am, but who is.. :P
" I am so lost "

zaw

Post by zaw » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

lost wrote:+1 from me..I have played with him and found him to be a fun and fair player..Just not as good looking as I am, but who is.. :P
lol, lost Thanks for +1

AtodtoN

Post by AtodtoN » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:31 pm

lost wrote:+1 from me..I have played with him and found him to be a fun and fair player..Just not as good looking as I am, but who is.. :P
+1

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:37 am

10+ years? That's hella long time...
Anyway, please be sure to read our rules as well as enforce them. Being active helps too :)

I'll try to hop in and see about those hackers you are saying but if you do see them, please try contacting any admin and if you can't, record a demo of the hacker along with his steam ID and post it please.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

zaw

Post by zaw » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am

MarioBros, next time i will try to record.. hate those speed hackers killing everyone no fun and killing the game.

Yea, 10+ yrs been playing this game since i was 15, now i am close to 30

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm

app is lookin good ;)

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Good luck buddy!

Return to “Joining 40cal!”