The Potato

things that have nothing to do with cs!

lost

The Potato

Post by lost » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Hey it's me....lost..

So, my woman went to visit her family in Maine ( you know the FAR north ). We live in Las Vegas..Long trip.

I was forced to fend for myself and the dog..being a grown and educated ( Michigan State ) man I handled it in stride ( jack in the box ), until the day I decided to cook a potato. I was hungry and could not leave the house because I was trying to help a neighbor ( big mistake ). So I asked a buddy who had called if he knew how to nuke a potato, he gave me some instructions which I followed ( what was I thinking, he lives in Indiana, geez),I put the potato in the microwave and hit the button.

Went to the backyard for something and the $#@! hit the fan, house filled with smoke, smoke alarms went off, door to the garage and the garage door itself were open ( helping the neighbor remember) smoke, a lot of smoke rolls out the garage door, dog runs out the garage door barking ( hates the smoke alarm) the neighbor calls the fire dept, I live in a cull-d-sac, where a child’s B-day party was taking place on a Sunday afternoon. Police and Fire joined the party ( kids loved it, parents not so much)

Well the moral of the story is, if you cook it on high for to long and do not poke holes in it, you will ruin it, but you will have a killer smoke bomb.

Upside, the neighbor no longer asks for my help.

P.S. My buddy in Indiana is still laughing. I had some serious revenge planned, but why? I mean he lives in Indiana..nuff said. 8-)
" I am so lost "

sammy
Site Admin

Re: The Potato

Post by sammy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:58 pm

cutting the potato in half also helps

Holliday

Re: The Potato

Post by Holliday » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 am

your friend is an evil genius

Return to “Other stuff!”