Wrongfully Permabanned

got a problem? lets hear it!

rey

Wrongfully Permabanned

Post by rey » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Name: rey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49288652

I've been playing on 40 Cal. servers for years, especially the deathmatch server. I recently reinstalled the game to play after a long break and went on the deathmatch server to brush up on my rust aim.

I did what I usually did before, where I stay on one side of the map and just rely on aim instead of catching newly spawned players by surprise. I kept getting spawn killed so I decided to run to the enemy spawn and kill them in retaliation. I only used a knife and deagle and fully planned on dying and going back to just playing an aim map normally.

When I died I heard on the mic "bye fag" and I guess it was directed at me. I was kicked and banned with the reason "Kicked: You have been banned from this server". I received no warning or reason for why I was banned. I'm not sure who was playing on the server at the time so I don't know the admins name that banned me.

http://imgur.com/a/dMp14

Normally I wouldn't care in a situation like this but 40 Cal. provides the best US based deathmatch server I have ever connected to and I really hope that I can play on your guys server again in the future. Even if I cannot be unbanned I would at least like to know exactly why I was banned so I can prevent this happening to me in the future.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

MarioBros

Re: Wrongfully Permabanned

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:28 pm

could you provide what the console says when you try to connect to our server?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

rey

Post by rey » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:46 pm

MarioBros wrote:could you provide what the console says when you try to connect to our server?
NET Ports: server 27015, client 27005
Server IP address 192.168.1.5:27015
Connecting to 45.35.75.195:27020...
Connection accepted by 45.35.75.195:27020
Kicked by Console: You have been banned from this server.
Kicked :You have been banned from this server.

http://imgur.com/a/Lqf6m

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:29 pm

well I couldn't find anything, let's wait a bit more and see if the admin that banned you replies.
If not, I'll unban you.

rey

Post by rey » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Thank you MarioBros.!

rip

Post by rip » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 pm

I unbanned this and some others because I was already in the system doing some work.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Thank you rip :)

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:20 pm

rey wrote:Name: rey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49288652

I've been playing on 40 Cal. servers for years, especially the deathmatch server. I recently reinstalled the game to play after a long break and went on the deathmatch server to brush up on my rust aim.

I did what I usually did before, where I stay on one side of the map and just rely on aim instead of catching newly spawned players by surprise. I kept getting spawn killed so I decided to run to the enemy spawn and kill them in retaliation. I only used a knife and deagle and fully planned on dying and going back to just playing an aim map normally.

When I died I heard on the mic "bye fag" and I guess it was directed at me. I was kicked and banned with the reason "Kicked: You have been banned from this server". I received no warning or reason for why I was banned. I'm not sure who was playing on the server at the time so I don't know the admins name that banned me.

http://imgur.com/a/dMp14

Normally I wouldn't care in a situation like this but 40 Cal. provides the best US based deathmatch server I have ever connected to and I really hope that I can play on your guys server again in the future. Even if I cannot be unbanned I would at least like to know exactly why I was banned so I can prevent this happening to me in the future.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

rey was an accidental ban when i was banning someone else, my apologies rey

UShOTmE

Post by UShOTmE » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:33 am

An accident Image :?: :!: :roll: :? :shock: :o :roll:
He is known for that trust me I know first hand, he meant every bit of it and the ban was for you cause he gets frustrated knowing he can't beat you :lol:. So then he will proceed to abuse his admin powers to gain the upper hand. Why the other admins aren't catching on to his shenanigans for lack of better words, with all the complaints against him is beyond me. Very sad though :cry: :? Some food for thought to all the other real respectful, truthful, sensier admins... Please don't ride this dudes coattails for lack of better words it's horrible what he is doing :twisted: :lol: no JOKE though!!!

Seriously please i'm pleading with the admins step up and do something about it, I know it can be done and something very much should be, just being real. Your guyses server is way too good to be undermined by one bad apple :twisted:... Just saying :!: :?: :idea: :|

I know there is possibly money involved in the grand scheme of things, and if it takes donations to keep the server running optimally and normally without admins randomly kicking and banning for no reason and then making up some lie afterwards. I will donate and help to get more donations as much as possible whatever it takes for it to be run smoothly, cause right now it's a joke seriously. :|

Ty all Stay True

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:48 pm

UShOTmE wrote:An accident Image :?: :!: :roll: :? :shock: :o :roll:
He is known for that trust me I know first hand, he meant every bit of it and the ban was for you cause he gets frustrated knowing he can't beat you :lol:. So then he will proceed to abuse his admin powers to gain the upper hand. Why the other admins aren't catching on to his shenanigans for lack of better words, with all the complaints against him is beyond me. Very sad though :cry: :? Some food for thought to all the other real respectful, truthful, sensier admins... Please don't ride this dudes coattails for lack of better words it's horrible what he is doing :twisted: :lol: no JOKE though!!!

Seriously please i'm pleading with the admins step up and do something about it, I know it can be done and something very much should be, just being real. Your guyses server is way too good to be undermined by one bad apple :twisted:... Just saying :!: :?: :idea: :|

I know there is possibly money involved in the grand scheme of things, and if it takes donations to keep the server running optimally and normally without admins randomly kicking and banning for no reason and then making up some lie afterwards. I will donate and help to get more donations as much as possible whatever it takes for it to be run smoothly, cause right now it's a joke seriously. :|

Ty all Stay True

ushotme this is one of the reasons you got banned, bad attitude. If you follow rules you wont get kicked & banned for repeated offenses, take the chip off your shoulder & have respect for 40 cal servers & their admins & play. Thats why we have complaint department. your ban was almost a month ago & your still complaining on other peoples board.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”