- Posts: 700
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:49 am
I got married 4 days ago! My wife will be giving birth in just a couple of months, and I couldn't be happier... With so much going on, and working over 70 hours a week... I have not been able to get online and play or be active in any kind of way. It's sad to see the community go, it really is.
Sammo, are you planning on keeping the forums up for communication? Or is everything going away?
- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm
woww congratulations muir!! Time sure goes by fast
- Posts: 3405
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am
- Location: Tijuana, MX.
Wish you all the happiness vyou deserve.
"Text translated via Google Translate"
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm
Congrats on the marriage and baby!
"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
- Notable phrase of the U.S. Declaration of Independence
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6393
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 am
right on Joe
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:53 pm
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.